Sign in to follow this  
Dentonboy

Action Hobbies

So, perusing Action Hobbies' site usually leads to me loosening the purse strings and last week was no exception.

The owner is starting to sell second hand Rifs and accessories at reasonable prices and I grabbed a KWA MP7A1 plus suppressor and five mags for £165 posted.

It arrived quickly, had been serviced and very well packed. The owner has phoned me twice since to follow up on a missing hop tool and I have been very impressed by the customer service received so far.

The 'boneyard' section of their website is well worth a butcher's - he has told me that new additions are being added and it is an often overlooked approach in the UK Airsoft retail market.

Would recommend and will shop there again.

I've had fast delivery before. Boneyard/special offers can be really good, worth checking. Bit slow to remove sold out items though, makes browsing clunky. 

Seconded for the service. Bought a pistol from the boneyard section, owner called me to clarify address ( I was sending it to work and there was an issue) and told me he had stripped it down, serviced it, regreased and lubed seals etc.. At no extra cost, as well as the history and some extra info which was very useful. Was stupidly happy with the service, I love when stores go above and beyond, tells me a lot! 

Especially as customer service costs the store £0!!! 

Would use again and check the boneyard section weekly now ;)