What have you just 3d printed (for airsoft)

sp00n

On 09/08/2024 at 20:15, HuttArmouries said:

So having seem many photos of Explosive reactive armour blocks mounted to things It shouldn't be me and my friend got to talking about a dumb idea. I present you the first result of said dumb idea! The molle mountable kontact-1 ERA block!  Ignore the colour. I got it cheap so I use it for prototyping. Will be in green for the final versions and maybe a stencil on top for the full meme effect

702525910_photo_2024-08-09_20-12-15(2).thumb.jpg.9e4654899834b03c9fd356a8adc5389c.jpg

0t7jb74atvgd1.png.65a1f6c5a30bd955338043127ff99665.png

On an unrelated note; does anyone think they can 3D print these shells for the shell ejecting Kar98K? Link to the file.

Edited by MrTea

18 minutes ago, MrTea said:

0t7jb74atvgd1.png.65a1f6c5a30bd955338043127ff99665.png

On an unrelated note; does anyone think they can 3D print these shells for the shell ejecting Kar98K? Link to the file.

I can give it a go on my printer but I think resin would be to brittle and crack. 

27 minutes ago, GenuineGerman said:

I can give it a go on my printer but I think resin would be to brittle and crack. 

The guy who made them has a Reddit post which is where I found he actually published the file. Given they're probably relatively cheap to print, i'd assume they're one time use thing so you don't need to scavenge them back up so it won't matter if they're super fragile. As long as they work once, they're good. IIRC he's printing them in ABS.

Here's a link to his thread.

Edited by MrTea

22 minutes ago, MrTea said:

The guy who made them has a Reddit post which is where I found he actually published the file. Given they're probably relatively cheap to print, i'd assume they're one time use thing so you don't need to scavenge them back up so it won't matter if they're super fragile. As long as they work once, they're good. IIRC he's printing them in ABS.

Here's a link to his thread.

No worries will give it a go this weekend and see what results I get 

11 minutes ago, GenuineGerman said:

No worries will give it a go this weekend and see what results I get 

Nice one, ty. I'm kind of praying it works because the metal shells are cheap metal, damage easily but are expensive :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...