What have you just 3d printed (for airsoft)

sp00n

On 08/03/2024 at 10:27, mightyjebus said:

Building a load of these impact grenades. It cost's about £1 to make and they work flawlessly. 

image.thumb.jpeg.c5e92e99121fa9a046e360d55d2836b4.jpeg

big shout out to the original designer (FULCRUMAIRSOFT) and the files can be bought here:

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/airsoft-micro-grenade-impact-cap-gun-ring-sound-grenade-meteorite-meteor-lite-e-fulcrumairsoft

Did you use cut down m110 springs? Just wondering if there's a cheaper alternative than buying aeg springs to cut up.

• Supporters
On 08/03/2024 at 10:27, mightyjebus said:

Building a load of these impact grenades. It cost's about £1 to make and they work flawlessly. 

image.thumb.jpeg.c5e92e99121fa9a046e360d55d2836b4.jpeg

big shout out to the original designer (FULCRUMAIRSOFT) and the files can be bought here:

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/airsoft-micro-grenade-impact-cap-gun-ring-sound-grenade-meteorite-meteor-lite-e-fulcrumairsoft

I have literally just printed a few off the twist head standard meteor’s lol, not the cheapest of files but they do seem to work well.

also I printed this muzzle for my saiga

IMG_9570.thumb.jpeg.4b1a2303baa5c6a0670c66b668a3172e.jpeg

19 hours ago, sp00n said:

Too much boom in that, you've cracked the concrete... :D 

22 hours ago, mightyjebus said:

thinking about getting a rail extension for my Scar so I printed a 3D version to see if I like the look.

Looks good! Though I had to do a double take at first. That sling made me briefly think it had a thumbhole stock on it XD

Very Happy I bought the K1 Max. Waiting on trigger, hop unit and mag springs. hopping to have it up and running for some CQB in 2 weeks time. Also going to try and Get a M6C based on a aap-01 printed as well. 

PXL_20240405_230700012.MP.jpg

Edited by BigStew
spelling

Not 3d printed yet

Working on an airsoft SA80 BFA, it’s very rough currently but hoping to get it working asap

image.png