Airsoft meet for Sussex & the Mall

Hef Legend

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

It is a great opportunity and not to be missed. A chance for a good evening out with fellow forum members at a great site. Does not happen often, if at all, and someone else is doing most the work on our behalf.

• Supporters

Chill chaps, I have booked my son to go even though he is saying probably not/maybe/dunno etc...

I paid upfront coz I just wanna make this happen

If there is a slight delay in one or two deposits then ffs

Either take £50 as 4 deposits or I'll transfer another deposit across and paypal me it or something later.

Trigger is nearly all packed to spend chrimbo in the sun

No seriously he has gotta put his name to the booking and all that plus time n stuff keeping track of $hit etc...

Chill chaps, please try n get ya dosh over to him, any probs let him know, or wtf let me know.

(Don't take the pi$$ though, ain't fronting all of ya)

Also might have a space in motor going from j6 m25 to Reading if need be but will start a separate thread for lifts n crap nearer the time....

C'mon, let's get it sorted or booked at very least

Cheers

No your cash is sitting in the bank mate but thanks for the offer.

Its already booked and I will add the extra and pay the deposit tomorrow.

Will email everyone a copy of the confirmation.

Your on the money though I would have a paid deposits for anybody who was honest and asked.

Mess me around though and its the two finger salute.

Its only a couple though Deebo had got in touch so I knew that was good and Kurtz was a late comer and I was never expecting a guarantee off him because hes an unreliable f*cker😉

Was never planning on cancelling it would have just grabbed people I know. Just wanted to give a kick up the backside.

I'm up for a meet up in a local Lewes pub...usually skirmish at Dog Tag or Ace Combat.

Would like to try UCAP Sandpit or Battle Lakes before The Festivities start.

Hurrah,

Is it Feb 27th yet? I want to go now.

• Head Moderator

I am staying overnight and shall be attending the Sunday game. My weekend pass has been authorised by the Home General.

• Supporters

New list

Hef Legend +4 - Confirmed

Esoterick +5 - Confirmed

Shortman - Confirmed

Deebo - Confirmed

Jedi_Master - Confirmed + Sunday

i3666 - Hoping to be able to make it.

Alex34 +1 - Confirmed

Avionyx - Cant even bother to reply to PM

Sacarathe - Confirmed

Sittingduck +1 Confirmed (Paid in full)

Randymanpipe +1 - Confirmed + Sunday

JohnTee - Confirmed

Proffrink - Confirmed

ImTriggerHappy - Confirmed + Sunday

ColonelKurtz - Waiting to hear back.

Lets start getting the names in for Sunday.

Not for me and the little fella thanks. We are going up with proffrink, but if someone is able to bring him back sunday then he may or may not be in for the sunday game as well.

Not speaking for him though as not sure so he needs to comment himself lol

Well, I will be there on the Sunday. Having to only pick one of the days, it had to be the actual game day. Haven't played a private game but imagine there is a fair amount of searching for people, only having 25 on such a small large site. May well be wrong and hope you guys enjoy it. Maybe next time I'll be in. Just can't afford both days plus the hotel at the moment.

Well, I will be there on the Sunday. Having to only pick one of the days, it had to be the actual game day. Haven't played a private game but imagine there is a fair amount of searching for people, only having 25 on such a small site. May well be wrong and hope you guys enjoy it. Maybe next time I'll be in. Just can't afford both days plus the hotel at the moment.

My office hired it out a few months ago for a private game of about 32, it works very well. The playing area is adjusted per game accordingly to the smaller number of players. That night was 100% the best airsoft session I have ever had.

• Supporters

Well, I will be there on the Sunday. Having to only pick one of the days, it had to be the actual game day. Haven't played a private game but imagine there is a fair amount of searching for people, only having 25 on such a small site. May well be wrong and hope you guys enjoy it. Maybe next time I'll be in. Just can't afford both days plus the hotel at the moment.

Actually the private games are better sometimes. You can move around more and there is less idiot camping on the concourse or balcony.

Games flow better its a friendlier more personal atmosphere.

As for a lot of wandering around, no actually the games are more intense with people going for the objectives not just hanging around try to shoot random passers by.

At the end of the day 20 people who really want to play can cause more carnage than a 100 who want to hide in corners.

I played it with 10 once and it was probably the best game I have ever had there.

Edit; Cost of both games with hotel is £110. Thats cheaper than most nights out.

• Supporters

There definitely wasn't a lack of players at the last private game I went to with Trigger. There were very few breaks in the action and a lot of those were where I headed in completely the wrong direction. I'm not sure if it's a law of averages thing but I've found the standard of play to generally be higher on day with less people. The downside is if you have a few useless people that want to get in the way at chokepoints or try to shoot people from 70 odd metres it can mean half your team is awful, this happened to me at the Greenops game I did a while back.

I will only be doing the Saturday game.

• Head Moderator

It is because you are a giant and your presence fills the room like Gulliver. Or you have only been playing in the ball pit and soft area on the balcony and not been around the rest of the site ;)

• Supporters

New list

Esoterick +5 - Confirmed

Shortman - Confirmed

Deebo - Confirmed

Jedi_Master - Confirmed + Sunday (Paid in full)

i3666 - Confirmed

Alex34 +1 - Confirmed

Avionyx - Out

Sacarathe - Confirmed

JohnTee - Confirmed

Proffrink - Confirmed

ColonelKurtz - Out

Can the players who put their names down but havent paid their deposit get in touch before 11/12/15.

If no deposit is received by midday on that date then I will remove your name and bring in other players.

• Supporters

New list

Esoterick +5 - Confirmed

Shortman - Confirmed

Deebo - Confirmed

Alex34 +1 - Confirmed

Sacarathe - Confirmed

JohnTee - Confirmed

Proffrink - Confirmed

i3666 - Confirmed (paid in full)

25 players.

Have removed players who haven't bothered to get back in touch to sort out deposit.

There is room for 5 more players if anyone wants a place send a PM.

• Supporters

New list

Esoterick +5 - Confirmed

Shortman/deebo+2 more clan members Confirmed

Alex34 +1 - Confirmed

Sacarathe - Confirmed

JohnTee - Confirmed

Proffrink - Confirmed

i3666- Confirmed+ Sunday (paid in full)

27 players.

3 places left

• Supporters

Sad Spaz is sad

Right, paid! Please add me back on the list, cheers

Who is staying at the hotel? Is anyone wanting to room share?

Roll on 27th Feb :)

Any hotel takers..? I ideally want to room share to keep costs down :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.