Quick Questions & Simple Answers.

Finius
Message added by Jedi_Master

When you ask a question please do so using red writing that way, it's easy for people scrolling down to find a question.

When you answer a question, please quote (this will make sure the person gets a notification and they can click on it to open your answer straight away and it also lets people answer questions from a while ago if there have been new questions since then) the question and reply in blue writing so we know it's an answer.

If you feel a question simply cannot be answered in one brief post, or is open for a lot of debate, create a topic to discuss it, and link the topic in your answer so everyone can find it.

• Supporters

7.62 mid/low caps which aren't the G&G short version?

For what gun?

For what gun?

Looking at an SR25 atm, should have mentioned. Currently looking for potential new weapons for my arsenal

• Supporters

7.62 mid/low caps which aren't the G&G short version?

G&g do a 120rd sr25 mag (they are polymer, but really good, I have 2)

Which sr25 do you have?

The reason I ask is my g&g sr25 is very particular about mags only ones that I have found that fit and feed are G&G lol

G&g do a 120rd sr25 mag (they are polymer, but really good, I have 2)

Which sr25 do you have?

The reason I ask is my g&g sr25 is very particular about mags only ones that I have found that fit and feed are G&G lol

Don't have one at the moment, but I was looking at an A&K SR25 as a possible option and was looking at what was available. Don't want to use the A&Ks Hicap either

• Supporters

Don't have one at the moment, but I was looking at an A&K SR25 as a possible option and was looking at what was available. Don't want to use the A&Ks Hicap either

according to this sr25 guide http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/topic/245076-sr-25-guide/

the A&K is a G&P clone, so G&P SR25 mags would be good ;)

according to this sr25 guide http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/topic/245076-sr-25-guide/

Ahhhh cheers. Had a quick look on landwarriorairsoft and only £19 a mag :D

Best base to use for a MK18 build under £400?

You could get one prebuilt for less than that already. But if you did want to build your own id go with either a G&P or VFC CQBR with colt trades.

http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/M4-MK18-Mod-I-Black--with-553-Red-Green-Dot-Sight--AEG-G-P-GP_AEG038BK.html

• Supporters

Yeah, G&P mags are good.

Spoon did a review on ASG MK23 Socom

came with a 16mm thread but he got an adapter for it

now you could then get the adapter and instead of a 14mm ccw normal silencer

fit a silencer/tracer unit on there perhaps ???

Thanks for the reply.

Im sorry, you're a little hard to understand: to an airsoft newbie. I apologise if this appears ungrateful, but I simply cannot understand:

What a ASG MK23 Socom has to do with TM guns, whether the adapter you mention was include or purchased separately, where I would find the review you are referring to. Also your last line, I have no idea. (also what is ccw - counter clockwise?)

• Supporters

Thanks for the reply.

Im sorry, you're a little hard to understand: to an airsoft newbie. I apologise if this appears ungrateful, but I simply cannot understand:

What a ASG MK23 Socom has to do with TM guns, whether the adapter you mention was include or purchased separately, where I would find the review you are referring to. Also your last line, I have no idea. (also what is ccw - counter clockwise?)

Don't worry about it - it's not just noobs that can't understand our mate Duck!

AFAIK the ASG MK23 Socom is a clone of a TM and a spot on one at that, so you can be sure that any adapters which work for 1 will work for the other (and by extension, any similar designs by those companies).

Yes, CCW is counter clockwise.

• Supporters

Thanks for the reply.

It's a copy of the TM version, the size of the threading was 16 mm, but he got a piece to make it 14mm, which means silencers can be added. The adapter is a separate purchase. CCW is as Ian said. Look about midway through AFUK's page and you will see a "Reviews" section. It's in there.

• Supporters

Is the Tokyo Marui Tracer compatibile with their sidearms? If so, how: By default or with supplied/not supplied adaptors.

Which specific model side arm? As others have said you may/will need an adapter gun depending etc

Which specific model side arm? As others have said you may/will need an adapter gun depending etc

I'm working on narrowing that atm, tbh I dont especially want a tracer sidearm, but I am certainly going to get a tracer and it would be nice to put it on my first sidearm. Rather than buying a new sidearm Most likely I'll get the TM tracer fyi.

What is a reasonable time frame to expect a game site to sort your ukara out i have played my games and given the site my form and fee 3 weeks ago I have emailed and tryed to ring but no answer. What should I do now?

• Supporters

Sites and they way they process it can really vary.....

Supposed to be something like 3 games in 2 months - or is it 2 games in 3 moths - oh well whatever

But did 3 games within a month say eg: 1st 15th & 29th - right where's my ukara ???

They made me wait 3 months from first game coz they had loads of peeps hit n run to get ukara

So 3 months & £10 admin fee - Still took about 3 weeks after 3 months had elapsed - jeeeeez

I was chomping at the bit to start getting my first RIF ffs - so yeah kinda feel ya pain.

Some may do the 2 months or slightly fast track it more than say my site did

All good things come to those who wait - yeah that didn't mean jack - I wanna buy my RIF ffs !!!

I have done the 3 month thing I have been playing almost every week since December I have my first gun on order they just need my ukara and will dispatch it. Getting realy bored of the terrible rentals at my local site