M_P

Gun picture thread

4474 posts in this topic

Cheers for the info CK, I'll have to keep an eye out for places coming back in stock then. Might give RedWolf's new UK office a ring and see if they can sort me out.

imag0544jb.jpg

imag0547t.jpg

imag0542c.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It's so beautiful... :')

She is... & 'kin huge too!

Apologies, she's beautiful lol.

One of my mates had the mid length FAL and even that was massive. I bet my L85 is going to look immensely dwarfed in comparison haha.

Nice G36, Looks like the SRC due to the mag release.

Looks shexy :D

Love the 'KV's'

My name'sh Pantsh. Baggy Pantsh...

Shurly you can't be sherioush?

Always liked the PP- family (and Walthers in general). What's it like to shoot? Certainly looks nice.

With any luck, (which I tend to have little of...) I ought to have everything for my L85 to finish it by the end of the week. Emags and all.

Who's excited for the photos? =P

If they're not up by Friday evening then you can find me in the angry thread lol.

I'm looking forward to seeing your L85 up close, Ed, holding it, shooting it...

We can have a reciprocal weapons-love-in, if that isn't an oxymoron :lol:

Sounds good, Agnes needs my lovin' haha.

Right at this moment Agnes is being used as a prop in a play that's in rehearsal. I'm helping the cast by prompting because I don't want to let Agnes out of my sight. People, I am so bored I might end up doing something strange, Ed, just to prove to myself that I'm still a-kin-live!

Brace yourselves people... It's finished! =D

Well, sort of. I have some minor fitment issues with the docter sight attaching to the wing mount, but I'm sure it's nothing a drill can't fix.

It's such a shame I only have a cheese grater to take the photos with... =[

Anyway, starting at the front we have the awesome flashhider:

IMG_0982.jpg

Moving back slightly, we have the LLM01 - The Element version:

IMG_0983.jpg

Now here's the grip-pod with the pressure switch attached, RIS and some noice rail ladders:

IMG_0984.jpg

Then we have the EMAGs, which I think really add to it:

IMG_0985.jpg

Back end, right side:

IMG_0987.jpg

Back end, left side:

IMG_0986.jpg

Now for the final piece, my ACOG, docter sight and the cooliest of the cool, the docter's wing mount:

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

And now for some general full rifle shots:

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

Voila!

What do you all think?

Looking veeeery nice Ed.

Needs MORE accessories! You have all that rail space, add more stuff! (Jokes...)

I think it's brilliant now it's finished

If it shoots as well as it looks, It'll be awesome

I'm still having slight issues with the hop, and how it's seating itself, plus it's raining like a monsoon and blowing a gale, so I can't sight the ACOG in properly.

Which is agonising... I wanna shoot it to hell and back lol.

I also still have the new trigger mech and hop unit to fit, as well as rewiring it with low res wire, and switching the connectors to deans, once they all arrive anyway.

Once I've done all that it'll finally be 100% complete on the inside and out, then I can start tuning it to shoot perfectly and THEN I'll take it skirmishing. Hoping to be able to go next weekend, depends how much I'm needed at work, since I need a lot of time to get this shooting well and do all the rewiring.

Good to hear you finally got it (almost) sorted :)

Green fabric tape for that pressure switch = more ally'ness.

If you want a sling that's actually comfortable, can be had in this country and doesn't block half the controls, then get the issue one for the Minimi. Seen reg gunners do that and it's a pretty clever solution to the problem that is the cheap-ass standard issue sling design.

Cheers CK, I'll look into it.

I had been waiting on a couple of bits turning up from lands afar, but those arrived so now the rest of my sidearm purchases during my little stint in the south atlantic are about ready for public display.

IMG_0338-1.jpg

IMG_0302-1.jpg

My second custom build from ESC, but this time around I wanted something that would be about as skirmish practical as physically possible (while still looking a bit pretty) so it's almost entirely made of TM parts. Upper setup is just for the lulz and photo ops, lower for actual usage in the field.

• Night Warrior 3-Dot Sights
  • M.E.U. Slide
  • M.E.U. Outer barrel/Barrel bushing etc to compensate for the base gun being a 4.3 Desert Warrior
  • Nineball Purple hop rubber
  • Nineball 6.03 Tightbore
  • Desert Warrior frame
  • 1911A1 Trigger
  • VZ Grips G10 Operators II in 'Military Brown'
  • Strike Warrior magwell

IMG_0404.jpg

Since my good old A1 is entombed with a carbine kit I wanted something in the classic style, just as a display piece if anything; so there's my Series 70. Replaced the stock grips with some real rosewood ones, and like that it shall stay.

IMG_0385.jpg

KJW A1, just a cheap trainer gun to go along with my target-range-only G&P WOC-X. The combination of compatibility with my existing magazines & holsters, the low price and low number of shots it'll fire per gas fill make it suit that role perfectly I feel. Got those nasty grip weights out of there and put on some proper wood repros of the WWII diamond style grips. Took some dremel work since the frame on this has the CO2 bulb protrusions, but I much prefer the balance of the resultant weapon vs. the original.

IMG_0356.jpg

Had a few comments regards my selection of grips on my HurricanE Kimber Covert II when I first posted it elsewhere a while back, so I've swapped out the cheaper RS Colt rubber grips that were on there for some VZ Grips 'VZ Recons' made of G10 in their Desert Sand.

Quick family shot of the collection so far to finish off:

IMG_0416-1.jpg