Heavily modded AEG for sale

Ht-airsoft

Hi there, i have a heavily modded AEG for sale, looking for offers

i have spent around £600 overall on the gun, with upgrades including new trigger, precision inner barrel, new motor, MOSFET, high quality bucking and nub, finely tuned hop up system.

Overall 335 fps

This gun has a high rate of fire, is powerful and will take out targets across any range, can be used indoor and out

image.jpg

• Supporters

If you're asking how much it might be worth, https://airsoft-forums.uk/forum/151-appraisals/

If you're actually looking to sell it: https://airsoft-forums.uk/classifieds/category/1-electric/

As above, how much you get offered is largely down to how much work you want to put in to describe exactly what's in there. You could spend £1000 on a gun and end up with something that performs worse than a stock CYMA.

image.png.c27c9baf2b2706b00243c8eac155076d.png

Marketing bullshit is strong on this one. 🤣

"If you buy this gun you will be unstoppable on the field and people are gonna fear you even before you peek them."

60-70% of the total value that you spent is a good start usually.

Edited by Krisz

12 hours ago, Ht-airsoft said:

Overall 335 fps

This gun has a high rate of fire, is powerful and will take out targets across any range, can be used indoor and out

Now we know this is on 0.25g BBs, the latter isn't true.

No self-respecting site would allow this to be used as it's not only above any site's limits, its >1.3J output makes it a section 5 firearm. An airsoft site's insurance would be invalid if any players were injured with this gun on their watch.

Until you downrate the spring so this fires between ~0.9J and <1.13J so it remains competitive, legal and within site rules (some specify <1.0J), your AEG could be worth 5 years at His Majesty's pleasure.

Aside from the FPS issue...

It would be extremely useful to see comprehensive pics of the internals as well as videos showing the performance at the chronograph.

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Speedy Sloth said:

Nothing says "I look after my stuff" than not even bothering to remove site chrono zip ties before taking photos to try and sell it for likely more than retail.

LOL, it's when they say "never skirmished, only test fired in garden", & it's got a zip tie & bashed to fuck🤣

6 minutes ago, Speedy Sloth said:

Nothing says "I look after my stuff" than not even bothering to remove site chrono zip ties before taking photos to try and sell it for likely more than retail.

It also raises the questions of whether this gun had its spring uprated after a legitimate chrono test without a retest, if it was chrono-tested with a false declaration of the BBs weight, if the tester made a mistake on setting the weight or if something else dodgy happened.