Airsoft-Forum Patch Poll

DanBow

Are you waiting for an AFUK patch that you've paid for?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ordered, paid for but not received a patch?

• yes
    • No

Are you waiting for an Airsoft Forum patch? Vote in the poll so we can see how many people are waiting then add a comment on how long you've been waiting.

Edited by DanBow
Added specifics

A specific patch or just generally? 

Being a bit of a patch whore I have indeed got patches on order that I have paid for. From a couple of different retailers. Although I am slowly losing interest in the aob range as it appears to be all ww2 style pin-up and misguided patriotism. 

3 hours ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

A specific patch or just generally? 

Being a bit of a patch whore I have indeed got patches on order that I have paid for. From a couple of different retailers. Although I am slowly losing interest in the aob range as it appears to be all ww2 style pin-up and misguided patriotism. 

I should have specified, an airsoft forum patch.

Edited by DanBow
speeling

• DanBow changed the title to Airsoft-Forum Patch Poll
2 hours ago, DanBow said:

I should have specified, an airsoft forum patch.

Wot any Airsoft forum? 😉

1 minute ago, Shamal said:

Wot any Airsoft forum? 😉

There's others? 😳

Can I suggest that you change the poll text slightly to target only those that have bought and paid for a patch.  I know it's implicit in the context of your issue (with the patch), but with this poll text you're likely to have people voting no for where they haven't bought one.  Will seriously skew your results.

Maybe even add a 3rd option for people who haven't bought one, for engagement purposes.

8 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

You're not moaning again, are you 😄

Im off work with a broken leg, ive got nothing else to do bit moan! 😁

21 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

You're not moaning again, are you 😄

He is..

28 minutes ago, Lozart said:

image.thumb.jpeg.f0b1bcfe406a5dff9aa2095711194a86.jpeg

I'm saying nothing.

So they do exist...

17th June 2023.  If I'm order #354 and we have members still waiting from January 2023, this could be quite a few people...

Patch.JPG

Edited by RebelScum
Spacing...

12 hours ago, DanBow said:

Im off work with a broken leg, ive got nothing else to do bit moan! 😁

Hope it gets patched up soon.  

46 minutes ago, RebelScum said:

So they do exist...

17th June 2023.  If I'm order #354 and we have members still waiting from January 2023, this could be quite a few people...

Patch.JPG

I waited so long that two turned up at once in different boxes.  I'd forgotten about ordering the first one.

I'd moved by then.

image.thumb.png.50188e8a97ef919014401054a981a782.png

I was order 339 in Jan 2023 and still have not gotten anything. 

Edited by b0dhi

I have one of these very rare and hard to obtain patches and I'm prepared to open the bidding at £30.

Fast and free postage is included.(that will please some people on here)😂😂

• 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, Titchiemagoo said:

Anyone actually got one. I ordered Feb 8th. A month later no word and I've messaged them about it.

It doesn't look like anyone who ordered in the last 12 months has received theirs but the mods don't seems to care. They've been tagged in posts and direct mailed but they just don't reply. It's all a bit shit.

It is bizarre how the entire subject is dodged ducked dipped and dived by all the mods and admin.

Especially when they comment on other subjects. 

Glad I haven't bought one.

Edited by Dan Robinson

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Dan Robinson said:

It is bizarre how the entire subject is dodged ducked dipped and dived by all the mods and admin.

Especially when they comment on other subjects. 

Glad I haven't bought one.

Yep, this forum has the worst mod team I've ever encountered. They're taking peoples money and not supplying goods. That's got to be either theft or fraud!

If if wasnt for the core members, who make it a good place to be, I wouldn't bother. 

Edited by DanBow
Missed words!

• Supporters

I want one, I'd happily wear it, but threads like this have put me off ordering. 

It's a weird situation & probably the only aspect of the forum that anybody can be critical of. 

2 minutes ago, Tackle said:

I want one, I'd happily wear it, but threads like this have put me off ordering. 

Yep, absolutely no point in handing over your hard earned cash.

• Supporters

Honestly I'm shocked this situation has happened/is happening they way it is, just fucking awful there's no other way to put it.

I presume there's some sort of explanation, that's my hope anyway really trying to be generous; but simply not giving out any info (would take 5 minutes to write a post) is absolutely diabolical.

19 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

Honestly I'm shocked this situation has happened/is happening they way it is, just fucking awful there's no other way to put it.

I presume there's some sort of explanation, that's my hope anyway really trying to be generous; but simply not giving out any info (would take 5 minutes to write a post) is absolutely diabolical.

We can only presume and give the benefit of doubt but you're right, it would take minutes to write a post with an explanation. 

I guess they really just dont care.