Krytac Vector GBB

rj1986

Oh god. I love the look of the Vector and always fancied the AEG version but now they're releasing a GBB one?

Untitled.png

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, 1st commando said:

For the second time. There was a GBB before the aeg

That's what I thought 🤣

In fact wasn't that the one that kriss lost its shit over & refused anybody the rights to, over trademarks ? 

Wonder what's happened to make them change their minds. 

Where's @rocketdogbert when we need him, he was our vector expert.

No really where is he ? 🤔

9 hours ago, Tackle said:

That's what I thought 🤣

In fact wasn't that the one that kriss lost its shit over & refused anybody the rights to, over trademarks ? 

Wonder what's happened to make them change their minds. 

Where's @rocketdogbert when we need him, he was our vector expert.

No really where is he ? 🤔

The KWA one was done before Krytac existed .

Basically Defiance licensed KWA to make the GBB vector and they had a big fall out .

Most of the KWA USA staff then left KWA and started Krytac as the airsoft division of Defiance (Kriss).

KWA owned the proprietary gas system as they did the R&D etc and it's based on their gas system so Krytac were not allowed to use it.

At the same time KWA couldn't make the Vector anymore as the license now belonged to Krytac hence why neither party could continue with it.

It's an obvious step. They have the experience with Gas replica from their pistol series, together with past production of the Vector Aegs. Part of me is disappointed they didn't start cranking out FN replicas, after their P90. A Krytac FN FAL or Five-Seven  would have been a nice development.

53 minutes ago, BigStew said:

Still don't get the point of a GBBR of a real steels gun who's whole justification is recoil mitigation.

I just really don't like the vector but I do like there to be replicas in GBB of anything people might want 

2 hours ago, Sewdhull said:

Wouldn't you want more recoil rather than less. I know I would if I was getting anything gas blowback.

I get it, it's the point of gas to. But also it's cool to have it realistic.

Ideally you want someone as close to the real gun in terms of function and recoil (at least that's what I want?)

That's what I mean, the recoil of anything that's firing proper ammo will be way more than the recoil we will get from gas blowback, so I'm just surprised the gas blowback effect would be moderated in this gun.

I guess it's tricky with the recoil generated by the slide or bolt alone without a heavy projectile being discharged.

Hi bud. 

Heads up. She doesn't need ukara for make up, boots or straighteners. 😉

Regards 

On 20/10/2023 at 19:57, Sewdhull said:

Wouldn't you want more recoil rather than less. I know I would if I was getting anything gas blowback.

And there is the great irony of airsoft. Offer the army a gun the weighs next to nothing, has no recoil and has miracle 450 round magazines. You wouldn't be able to build them fast enough!