What do you truly desire...

gavinkempsell

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

18 hours ago, Super64 said:

full weight GBB M249. The feel of the VFC version is just wrong

But why? I mean, surely for Airsoft (and milsim/larp) you need it as light as possible, unless of course it doubles as your gym membership...

18 hours ago, Super64 said:

Off the top of my head, there’s 3 guns I’d really like at the moment, obviously GBB’s:

VFC MP5SD

VFC M110K1

A GBB M16 or M4 with the A2 solid carry handle.

Edit

Also a full weight GBB M249. The feel of the VFC version is just wrong. 

go LAMBDA :D 

IMG_5637.thumb.jpeg.3aba5a759aea7dd674803e7f0588fef1.jpeg

(my hernia operation is booked for next week 😭

GBBR semi-auto battle rifles.

SAFN-49, AG-42, SKS and MAS 49/56, the lot.

Real wood, real metal, rubber bayonets.

Potentially a BB Trap shower type rifle grenade attachment with those.

• Supporters

Standard V2 AEG M4A1 (ideally properly Colt marked) from a high quality brand/in high end form.

I know I know big yawn, but we seem to have hit a point of having a million different ARs on the market yet the most basic type is comparatively unusual to find at this point.

2 hours ago, TheFull9 said:

Standard V2 AEG M4A1 (ideally properly Colt marked) from a high quality brand/in high end form.

I know I know big yawn, but we seem to have hit a point of having a million different ARs on the market yet the most basic type is comparatively unusual to find at this point.

I had a similar battle trying to get a bog standard, no frills, OG metal and wood Cyma AK47 a few years back. I remember being on the phone asking a few retailers if they could source one, and all of them saying along the lines of; "What, no rails or anything? Isn't that boring?" No, no it's not. It's classic, you belt-fed throbber. 

24 minutes ago, C-Diddy said:

It's classic

Exactly why I wanted one... got an E&L AKM Essential recently, actually got 2 by mistake so taking one to POW tomorrow to see if someone wants it cheap, getting the right battery wasn't straightforward due to the sizing tho.

13 hours ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

But why? I mean, surely for Airsoft (and milsim/larp) you need it as light as possible, unless of course it doubles as your gym membership...

I know what you mean. The last thing you want to be doing is lugging that weight around the airsoft field and I can see why VFC went that route. But, as a collector, having a full weight, GBB M249 in my collection would be awesome. 

13 hours ago, JimFromHorsham said:

go LAMBDA :D 

IMG_5637.thumb.jpeg.3aba5a759aea7dd674803e7f0588fef1.jpeg

(my hernia operation is booked for next week 😭

That looks spectacular. Is it a full Lambda build or is it Lambda parts on and A&K or Classic Army? Do Lambda parts fit on the VFC?

Re: VFC M249

I guess the full weight version would add raw material cost AND delivery costs that sellers might not fancy.  So somewhat-sensible business decision not to go the chonky-boi route?

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

7 hours ago, Super64 said:

I know what you mean. The last thing you want to be doing is lugging that weight around the airsoft field and I can see why VFC went that route. But, as a collector, having a full weight, GBB M249 in my collection would be awesome. 

That looks spectacular. Is it a full Lambda build or is it Lambda parts on and A&K or Classic Army? Do Lambda parts fit on the VFC?

full Lambda , no idea on the parts compatibility with the VFC , but the Lambda para stock alone probably weighs more than the entire VFC build 😂

Most of mine are almost readily available in the classifieds, just can't justify the purchases at the minute.

Wood stocked Ww2 rifle: Garand/Kar98k

GBBR Thompson

B.A.R

Flux Raider build pistol

G3 with sliding stock

Something that hasn't been made - DP-28 Machine gun.

My current build will hopefully be a UK unique AK, but time will tell if I'll get it to look how I want it. And it will need a HPA engine to operate. 

1 hour ago, JinxDuh said:

Pretty sure A&K/Viva Arms/S&T have one.

Man, I've only been away from the hobby since 2002, have some sympathy for the guy who's back from airsoft jail and is only just learning about what gnus have come out in the past 20 years.

Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.jpeg

20 hours ago, C-Diddy said:

That'll get snapped up

It did.

4 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

GBBR Versions of an SKS and a Sterling 

A Sterling would be so nice.

2 hours ago, JinxDuh said:

Pretty sure A&K/Viva Arms/S&T have one.

I'm sure I've seen one too.

• 2 weeks later...

Existing guns...

KSC styre TMP

Western arms 1911 snake match

KSC gbbr mk23 socom

G&P m23 Stoner

LCT M60vn

Real sword type 56

New stuff

Owens gun

Marui gbb upgrade to the mac10 

A&K m60e3 long version.

Marui ngrs M60

A realistically priced RPD clone.

Marui Browning hi-power or Makarov.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.