Sign in to follow this  
realgraex

Is JustBB still a bad company in 2020?

So, me and my friend were going to buy guns off of Justbb and after I saw the reviews, majority were bad, anyone know if they still do the the stuff they did in 2020, if they do can you link to some UK places where I can buy airsoft guns?

Short answer; yes.

Longer answer; you get what you pay for. They sell some branded stuff, and if you buy branded itll likely be the same as if youd bought it from anywhere else, except it seems more expensive from them. However its the cheap "SUPER ELECTRIC POWER HIGH SPEED M4!" for £24.99 that will be utterly cheap garbage shite. Theres also loads of reviews slating them for piss poor communication/customer support/service. 

Have a view of thier youtube reviews, then compare them to literally any other reviewer.

You wont get much from JBBG other than "great gun, great power" IIRC

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk is the default suggestion for reasonable priced stuff with few junk options.

If you know exactly what you're after, and why, and are prepared to be patient to get the secret discount codes, the "BB" retailers can be (just slightly) cheaper choices.  But if any of those don't apply, avoid.

alright, thanks guys decided to go to patrolbase.!

Is JustBB still a bad company in 2020?

think it is a bad company whatever the year or vintage

(it ain't like fine wine that gets better with age)

so is still a bad company...

Image result for hot fuzz fuck yeah gif

seriously they are the LAST company I would ever order from

OnlyBBGuns or BBGuns4Less are a tiny tiny bit better than Jambwow

But ONLY IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUYING !!!

coz they still sell crappy plinkers mostly but they do sell some stuff that isn't complete $hit

I'm NOT recommending this but here is an example....

https://bbguns4less.co.uk/products/cyma-cm517-m4-with-ras-handguard-in-blue.html

Now that ain't bad at first glance with free ship & if you get a discount code

BUT I will lay money that is gonna be a hot 390fps gun so needs downgrading

so money you thought you might save over a 330fps one at a decent retailer

or buying a better G&G Raider or something, will be lost getting it downgraded

(or time for somebody to sort it out, plus still be a cheapo Cyma M4 model)

So the best advice before parting with money on buying the best gun evvvaaaaaa

is to have a butchers & pop back with some links of what you are considering

Honestly - don't make some of mistakes many of us made buying stuff from Mickey Mouse

Alright Geez Dominic at BBGuns4Less sells some half decent stuff

(but most stuff on there is back garden plinky stuff)

Same as Only - aka iWholesales sell some stuff but many are not so great

So be careful what you fall in love with & not just the cheap pricing

When buying your first gun...

Image result for he chose poorly

Echoing the above statements, I don't think their advice or customer service is the best but if they have a known brand for a good price then I'd take a punt. Someone was trying to tell me only an idiot would buy from justBBguns but I got  Marui G17 from them considerably cheaper than I could find anywhere else, it was no worse than a Marui G17 from any of the retailers who don't have "BB" in their name.

If I can get a Twix in Poundland for 50p which would cost 90p in Waitrose...I'm buying it from Poundland.

I would have a problem buying branded goods from such a retailer if it is cheaper than more traditional vendors.

I've bought a couple of RIFs from bbguns4less and not had any problem with them.  Certainly worth it since they were cheaper than anywhere else in UK and 7% discount on top made it a no brainer.

It would be stupid to consider buying from HongKong or Taiwan without considering bbguns4less.

You do need to know what you're looking for to avoid the cheap crap tho.

What are your feeling from buying accesories such as gun slings/ face masks from Justbb?

1 hour ago, EDcase said:

and 7% discount on top made it a no brainer

Put it in your basket, wait 24 hours, for those not in the know.  I don't know if the other BBgunz4u style sellers do similar, but it would be worth a try.

I hope it doesn't get so well known that they stop it...

Didn't you ask about this company over in the retailer section? It's very rare for any company to improve or change unless it is subject to a drastic restructure/change in management/change in ownership. 

There are plenty of retailers out there and no doubt whatever you seek will be available somewhere else. It also wouldn't surprise me if you find the same products for less elsewhere. If you're unsure then check through the retailer section as a lot of companies have passed through at some point or another. As with all things the individual's experience will vary on a case by case basis and you're best reading whatever reviews are available to establish consistency in what you can likely expect from a business. Companies such as JustBB rely on people approaching them who have little to no experience in the hobby and those who overlook/fail to do research ahead of time.

I would also suggest that you avoid making multiple posts covering the same subject across multiple/inappropriate sections of the forum. They'll only end up getting squashed by the moderators due to duplication/inappropriate content/<insert applicable reason here>.

If you have questions about particular pieces of equipment/gear the "Guns, Gear & Loadouts" section of the forum contains a wealth of knowledge and the review sections are also worth looking at.

At the end of the day it's your money and it's up to you what you do with it, however, I would suggest doing your research prior to posting. There are numerous sticky threads across the forum which are worth reading as many contain great information for getting started and assisting you in getting the most out of the forum.

Moderator Message

Duplicate topics have been merged, as per forum rules, as there is no need for multiple topics about this subject.

On 25/02/2020 at 18:48, realgraex said:

alright, thanks guys decided to go to patrolbase.!

Noooooooooooo