What have you made?

AK47frizzle

Got a bit fed up waiting for the resin delivery and used some cam tape. Will remove and finish all black eventually.

Hopefully the longer curved pistol grip allows smoother cocking and takes the jerking motion off my wrist, need that for… “other things”….IMG_3865.thumb.jpeg.dfeceded7dd18463da641be9969c667d.jpeg

IMG_3864.jpeg

The amount of stuff I've made now is quite long, currently working on a more effective target box the amazon box stuff with rag is getting a little beat up lol. 

Sheet contsruction with a replacable A4 target sheet at the front, angle back should deflect any bbs that make it through PVC curtain strips i'll afix to the top plate and foam in the bottom tray should work, I'll let everyone know how it goes :). 

image.thumb.png.13752ece6205386f1702ab15dbda4f14.png

38 minutes ago, MorganL said:

The amount of stuff I've made now is quite long, currently working on a more effective target box the amazon box stuff with rag is getting a little beat up lol. 

Sheet contsruction with a replacable A4 target sheet at the front, angle back should deflect any bbs that make it through PVC curtain strips i'll afix to the top plate and foam in the bottom tray should work, I'll let everyone know how it goes :). 

Looks really good - I've long been planning to make something similar. Is yours to be made from sheet metal? Mine is more likely to be an MDF creation.

45 minutes ago, The_Lord_Poncho said:

Looks really good - I've long been planning to make something similar. Is yours to be made from sheet metal? Mine is more likely to be an MDF creation.

Yeah all sheet metal, riveted except for one side which will be bolted for access, I've got a laser cutter so easier to do things out of metal :), MDF would probably help to be less noisy if any hit the sides though. 

So have just made myself a custom Pelican 1510 loadout to take with me as my MWS brakes down pretty easy and the gun box I bought was way too big for taking on a train. 

IMG_2090.thumb.jpg.29384a86f8cfaf20aa3a4d9afa27cd88.jpg

IMG_2091.thumb.jpg.cdf59f9b92a80575cb94e00995a07e7b.jpg

Wondering if anyone else would be interested in something like this can accomidate other boxes I just had a spare 1510 laying around un used.