What have you just 3d printed (for airsoft)

sp00n

44 minutes ago, mightyjebus said:

Building a load of these impact grenades. It cost's about £1 to make and they work flawlessly. 

image.thumb.jpeg.c5e92e99121fa9a046e360d55d2836b4.jpeg

big shout out to the original designer (FULCRUMAIRSOFT) and the files can be bought here:

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/airsoft-micro-grenade-impact-cap-gun-ring-sound-grenade-meteorite-meteor-lite-e-fulcrumairsoft

I'd be interested to hear about how you get in with them in use.

1 hour ago, mightyjebus said:

Building a load of these impact grenades. It cost's about £1 to make and they work flawlessly. 

image.thumb.jpeg.c5e92e99121fa9a046e360d55d2836b4.jpeg

big shout out to the original designer (FULCRUMAIRSOFT) and the files can be bought here:

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/airsoft-micro-grenade-impact-cap-gun-ring-sound-grenade-meteorite-meteor-lite-e-fulcrumairsoft

Any chance of a video of one doing it’s thing please 🙏 

Edit:

Just realised the designer has one on the link you put up 👍

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

We've printed a couple of these. just waiting on some cap rings to test them. Had a bit of an issue with the "sear" but superglued some 600 grit to the bottom to see if that helped hold it when setting it. Printed in white too, so i dont lose the damn thing!

:D

On 09/03/2024 at 08:44, mightyjebus said:

I found that by flipping the spring over (i.e. what was at the top is now at the bottom) fixes that issue.

I ended up printing 10 of them and I also found that my Quake impact deadly customs holder is a good fit.

image.thumb.jpeg.5080f1f663a628e6556bfb58882008be.jpeg

@mightyjebusAre they self tappers or did you drill n tap the holes for the lid?

Edited by Egon_247

3 hours ago, Jez_Armstrong said:

The VAMPIR project is still under going some improvements so the only photo i am willing to post is this blurry one 🤣

Point Blur_Mar092024_120144.jpg

Bloody tease!

Nothing too exciting compared to other prints. 

But a prototype L115 dovetail to picatinny scope rail. 

The grey one is the 3d print. 

Last pic is it compared to a real rail. 

1000228423.jpg

1000229092.jpg

pixlr_20240309185048324.jpg

update on the grenades, I had 3 break, friends steal 5, had one go off in my hand killing 9 of my teammates which was a comedy gold moment and generally they performed as well as I hoped they would. I'm going to knock up another load (and increase the infill on the parts that broke). 

they cost about £1 to make and I can't fault them.

40 minutes ago, mightyjebus said:

update on the grenades, I had 3 break, friends steal 5, had one go off in my hand killing 9 of my teammates which was a comedy gold moment and generally they performed as well as I hoped they would. I'm going to knock up another load (and increase the infill on the parts that broke). 

they cost about £1 to make and I can't fault them.

We had to put the infill up. I think it was 100%. 

Are your caps held on with bolts or screws? We used teeny tiny screws and I think it weakened it a bit.

2 hours ago, Egon_247 said:

We had to put the infill up. I think it was 100%. 

Are your caps held on with bolts or screws? We used teeny tiny screws and I think it weakened it a bit.

yeah, I'm upping the infill to 100% and I'm using bolts.

Sick of trying to get my ender 5 pro to level (will be selling shortly) anyone have experience with the meant to be plug and play models like the Creality K1 or Flashforge adventurer 5m pro?

On 10/03/2024 at 22:55, mightyjebus said:

yeah, I'm upping the infill to 100% and I'm using bolts.

We're trying to print it on its side next. Got one shot out of it and the body snapped in two... :D 

2 hours ago, BigStew said:

Sick of trying to get my ender 5 pro to level (will be selling shortly) anyone have experience with the meant to be plug and play models like the Creality K1 or Flashforge adventurer 5m pro?

I've been using the Creality K1 since Christmas and haven't had any problems yet. Pretty much plugged it in, let it do it's thing and it was good to go. Admittedly it's only been a few months but the only niggle has been the occasional nozzle blockage. So far I've only printed with PLA but shortly I'll give ABS a try, mainly to get a better finish using vapour smoothing.

So im a big fan of bulpups and for a while I was planning to build a hbar aug but that sort of fell by the wayside and then I ended up selling all my aegs barring a few lmgs and swapped to gbbrs. id still like a gbbr bulpup but as cool as the ghk aug or kwa f90 looks id rather keep using mags I already have as all of my current gbb guns are tokyo marui so I have mws and akm mags and parts spare. So I decided to make my own based on the vhs 2 . Found a reasonably accurate model online which im using as a basis but Im rebuilding it to actually be in the proper component parts as this one is all one solid piece. If all goes well I should be able to drop an mws trigger box and nozzle into it.  The bolt is the one part Im a little worried about. i intend to have it running on bearing rollers to remove the usual friction of 3d prints rubbing together but I may need to weight it a little or it will bash itself to death. 

Capture.PNG

17 hours ago, HuttArmouries said:

So im a big fan of bulpups and for a while I was planning to build a hbar aug but that sort of fell by the wayside and then I ended up selling all my aegs barring a few lmgs and swapped to gbbrs. id still like a gbbr bulpup but as cool as the ghk aug or kwa f90 looks id rather keep using mags I already have as all of my current gbb guns are tokyo marui so I have mws and akm mags and parts spare. So I decided to make my own based on the vhs 2 . Found a reasonably accurate model online which im using as a basis but Im rebuilding it to actually be in the proper component parts as this one is all one solid piece. If all goes well I should be able to drop an mws trigger box and nozzle into it.  The bolt is the one part Im a little worried about. i intend to have it running on bearing rollers to remove the usual friction of 3d prints rubbing together but I may need to weight it a little or it will bash itself to death. 

Capture.PNG

Wasn't there a company threatening to do the VHS 2 recently?

2 minutes ago, Darkmikey22 said:

Wasn't there a company threatening to do the VHS 2 recently?

Id be surprised if one wasnt made sooner or later but I havent heard anything specific

Sorry if not the correct place but, I'm looking for somebody to print me something that has some small, fine details. I tried it on my ender 3 but it didn't do very well. More than happy to pay, of course. The "stamp" is 14.6mm, just to give a rough idea of size to work with. Maybe even needs a resin printer? Anyway, if you're able to help please message me 🤙

1.jpeg?token-time=1711929600&token-hash=teh83O7NqeFW5gynVL_XxZo6OHvhKrRfpKfwhd3f5ok%3D image.thumb.png.1bc9f04005ef9193ebe5d8e3be710c9d.png

2 minutes ago, JinxDuh said:

Sorry if not the correct place but, I'm looking for somebody to print me something that has some small, fine details. I tried it on my ender 3 but it didn't do very well. More than happy to pay, of course. The "stamp" is 14.6mm, just to give a rough idea of size to work with. Maybe even needs a resin printer? Anyway, if you're able to help please message me 🤙

1.jpeg?token-time=1711929600&token-hash=teh83O7NqeFW5gynVL_XxZo6OHvhKrRfpKfwhd3f5ok%3D image.thumb.png.1bc9f04005ef9193ebe5d8e3be710c9d.png

Send the file over I can have a go on mine as it’s resin.