Too jazzy?

Avionyx

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys,

Got given a few MP5's by a friend who is leaving the sport and have managed to cobble one together out of the best parts but I'm a little concerned that I've gone over the top. I keep looking at it and thinking "yeah that looks great" then 5 minutes later it's "that looks too over the top for an MP5"

Opinions?

post-11576-0-63225600-1437501992_thumb.jpg

Alex

Foregrip and torch doesn't look right to me, i think it's because it's longer than the grip and nearly as long as the magazine which makes it look awkward.

I think a stubby foregrip and an individual torch would look better, but that's just me.

Sight, foregrip and light? Not that bad at all. Provided it works well for you and you actually use all of those attachments (which I can easily see you doing) there is no problem. But I agree that foregrip/flashlight combo looks a little wierd for the gun, not in an over the top way but more I'd have a foregrip on the bottom and a flashlight on the side running off of a pressure pad on the foregrip.

And yeah what is that wire???

Personally, I am 'addicted' to putting attachments on my gun. Of course, for practicality, but also because a gun with the right attachments looks incredible - to me, anyway. Admittedly, there are those out there who like to keep their attachments to a minimum and avoid the whole tacti-cool look, but who cares about that sh*t. Have fun with your gun, and make it yours! It is, after all, your gun.

If it were my gun, I would change the attachments, but that is just to suit me. I always find guns with a bunch of attachments more interesting.

A general guideline though: If your gun is becoming way too heavy, or is getting difficult to practically use, then you may have one too many things on your gun.

As long as you don't end up looking like the picture below, you'll be fine.

tacticoolAR151.jpg

• Supporters

Personally, I am 'addicted' to putting attachments on my gun. Of course, for practicality, but also because a gun with the right attachments looks incredible - to me, anyway. Admittedly, there are those out there who like to keep their attachments to a minimum and avoid the whole tacti-cool look, but who cares about that sh*t. Have fun with your gun, and make it yours! It is, after all, your gun.

If it were my gun, I would change the attachments, but that is just to suit me. I always find guns with a bunch of attachments more interesting.

A general guideline though: If your gun is becoming way too heavy, or is getting difficult to practically use, then you may have one too many things on your gun.

As long as you don't end up looking like the picture below, you'll be fine.

tacticoolAR151.jpg

Missing the Tactical Spork!!

I like it looks awesome. But do agree torch is a bit ott. I use a pistol torch on my cqb m4 as it suits the size much better!

I like it.

If I were to go into full art critic mode, I'd say that I approve of its styling, seemingly inspired by the works of H F Motor Company, and their sublime Mark III Capri.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.