What Is your Favourite Pistol?

strewthirwin

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

For looks: Marushin Taurus Raging Bull

It's a revolver, enough said? Always had a thing for revolvers and this is by far the prettiest/meanest/badass-est airsoft revolver I've seen.

For practicality: ASG MK23 Socom

Not as "reliable" as the TM it's a clone of, but it's dirt cheap and robust. The mags are also built to take green gas (unlike the TMs) and can be found for a lot cheaper. Add to the facts that it is silent and very gas efficient, and you have a brilliant side arm.

FN 5-7

I dual wield them and love them to bits. Not upgraded them once, only use low powered gas and don't clean them as often as I should; but they've been the best sidearms I've owned and constantly outrange most other things including aegs, dmrs and boltie snipers.

I understand that some really don't like them cus they aren't the best looking things and they are a bit random....but I love mine :D

Airsofting - TM hi-Cappa 4.3, works brilliantly, great range, great gas consumption, plenty of spares/upgrade parts and looks very cool/modern

Real life - M1911, .45 acp will put anybody down, no questions asked, parts availability is very good, slimline grips and from what I've heard .45 is one of the easier bullets to manufacture

Zombie apocalypse - revolver (preferably webley), extremely strong, extremely reliable.

For looks and feel it has to be the browning HP, but mines keeps breaking.

for practicality and reliability the glock 17

FN 5-7

I dual wield them and love them to bits. Not upgraded them once, only use low powered gas and don't clean them as often as I should; but they've been the best sidearms I've owned and constantly outrange most other things including aegs, dmrs and boltie snipers.

I understand that some really don't like them cus they aren't the best looking things and they are a bit random....but I love mine :D

Isn't that a pain to slide release on the left? Love my friend's 5-7, I actually really like the look

I tend to power stroke my pistols so it isn't that much of an issue. It can be a bit of a drag doing a left handed slide release if you have to use your thumb but I've got my own little technique that seems to work!

• Supporters

KWA System 7 H&K P45 Match. I haven't fired one yet, but it's lovely to hold.

If only the APS Yarygin Grach had hop up... and was site legal FPS wise :'( so beautiful :wub:

Airsoft- P226, just the right size for my hand and all the controls feel natural. It's a thing of beauty.

If I could own a real one - a Walther PPKs. Nice to hold, concealable and just cool. I have the umarex 4.5mm steel BB firing replica and it's just amazing. Feels like it was made for me.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.