Photos from the field

Hubert
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

M_P is a skinny bugger. The DCS fits him so it will fit anyone!

I also use one and love it!

25BE0E24-B961-49EA-A0D8-38AAC24E192B.jpg

A46756D6-CC05-4D92-A3DB-42E3B5BD4172.jpg

Thanks. Currently I use a paca soft armour carrier coupled with a flyee mbss but it's a pain to get into the shoulder.

I've recently bit the bullet and spent about £200 on Hsgi gear, specifically their battle belt. And am amazed with the quality but this will be my 417 rig and I need something I can use with an mp5 aswell i was considering just using a simple chest rig for now but may invest in a was dcs if I can scrounge the money together

• Supporters

Played pistols all day for the first time after mostly using ARs for years, had a little joke with my brother about it. But I'll post it on zero-in without explaining that and see if anyone of the weirdos on there bite.

16044913888_96d43098b9_z.jpg

16232426535_cd358f5b43_z.jpg

I take it that was everyone?

What did you do, still go on?

Indeed it was!

one of them didnt want cqb, convinced the other to do 10min. got one kill each :)

had great times at 1v1v1 and 1v1 before this time thou!

I got shot in the eye, it split the gap between my googles and mesh from under 2 foot away

Close call there bud, What sort of idiot was shooting you in the face from 2Feet though?

• Supporters

Close call there bud, What sort of idiot was shooting you in the face from 2Feet though?

Happens a lot in CQB....

True, But at our site your breifed to try and not enter buildings with your gun raised to head height to stop these sort of things happening. Torso is a bigger target to aim for too.

• Supporters

True, But at our site your breifed to try and not enter buildings with your gun raised to head height to stop these sort of things happening. Torso is a bigger target to aim for too.

A good practice for sure but surely then if you're not entering with your gun raised you can't react quickly to someone inside?

just have it pointing at body height, can react just as fast if not faster as said before is a larger mass.... if they are crouching then they'll still poss get it in the face but reduces the chance of messing someones mush up at close range.

A good practice for sure but surely then if you're not entering with your gun raised you can't react quickly to someone inside?

As said above, Gun up, just pointing down slightly towards upper torso. Then once inside it can come back up when you know that theres no one close to you.

The player involved did nothing wrong. I was holding a corner and needed to change mag so a friend took my place whilst I reloaded. As soon as he got there he said they had got to our corner and fell back. I was in total disbelief as when I swapped with him they were over 60m away (infact I remember uttering the words "no chance, what are you on about mate" when he told me. I went round the corner low in an effort to conceal myself a little better and just like my pal said, they were "there"! The player had his pistol at 45 degrees to the ground but at the point we both rounded to corner he pulled at the first sign of the enemy and the pics show the rest

mmh yea. I took one to the face (friendly fire, while walking back dead), less than a feet distance, luckily I had mesh and it just dented a bit. thing is, he used the doorway as a cover for shooting at targets much further away. I did atleast 2 headshots myself last game, one fired from hip (2m?) when healing a team mate, the other at someone laying at a roof, not presenting a lot more to aim at (15m?).

• Supporters

I got shot in the eye, it split the gap between my googles and mesh from under 2 foot away

BB3E6FCA-A474-4ED8-B2ED-45E12C24F537.jpg

9EF9F37D-D17D-456C-A68B-9DDC835554DB.jpg

CED4F41A-CBFB-4D60-944D-C3CB8AC22C5B.jpg

Would you do us all a favour and show us a photo of you with the eyepro and whatever face-wear you had on at the time, please?

Hope you don't mind but i've nabbed the top one for my FB photo album "Airsoft Is An Adventure Sport".

Would you do us all a favour and show us a photo of you with the eyepro and whatever face-wear you had on at the time, please?

Hope you don't mind but i've nabbed the top one for my FB photo album "Airsoft Is An Adventure Sport".

Yeah no probs, in the first pic you can see this weeks injury. I got one to the forehead lol

E9B1D1F1-4CE1-4D1B-A015-75709D9B6A9B.jpg

3DC21F71-A668-420A-864B-D2CFDCC01E18.jpg

Archived