Photos from the field

Hubert
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

20150328_101341_zps3uotsnle.jpgFrom the Road to rome game last weekend. This is the moment before the game started that I realise that the Americans have vehicles, the germans have a vehicle and I'm with the British Commonwealth forces and am going to have to walk to the start :(

Day 1 was epic. We had 3 mortars running against the germans and their mountain gun and Nebelwerfer. Sooo much pyro going off!

20150328_143135_zpsklchp5oi.jpg

Day 2 was raining but saw vehicle action as we did circuits of the site in the truck and armoured jeep jumping out to clear mines and defend against ambushes.

20150328_152144_zpsnvyf1aut.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's some pics of me taken at The Gaol. Weather was crap but was still an awesome day - managed to get my total knife kill count up to three today haha

I saw you there, was going to say 'Are you off the forums' as I saw you had your Patch from Ian on but then decided against it in case it wasn't you...

I saw you there, was going to say 'Are you off the forums' as I saw you had your Patch from Ian on but then decided against it in case it wasn't you...

Ah you should have mate - had a fair few ask me about the patch (sent them here) so I was used to saying I was off this site

• Supporters

Latest from South Coast CQB.

Oooooo you have the same TRX handguard as me, no? Do you know anywhere to get the rails for it?

To be honest no. I got this of a team mate with 3 rails.

He got it from redwolf so they may be worth a try.

Check out me in my suicidal charge against an enemy position today...px4 claimed 6 kills, glock another 3. Couldn't see the 10th man til he pinged a round off my blocks barrel. Needless to say he was double tapped in the chest...damn I looked cool haha

post-10708-0-39344900-1428265971_thumb.jpg

post-10708-0-30217000-1428265990_thumb.jpg

And here's me earlier on in the day

post-10708-0-68333000-1428266059_thumb.jpg

post-10708-0-07837100-1428266106_thumb.jpg

Here's a couple from yesterday at The Fort (the first has been quite heavily Photoshopped, to make it look a bit better)

Jv51s77.jpg

ENo97jW.jpg?1

Team photo ("rogue squad"- our job in the 3 hour game was to engage both of the other 30 man teams)

6nbWyeC.jpg?1

• Supporters

Got your launcher on the hip? Or am I mistaken?

• Supporters

Ahh ok.

• Supporters

I use Safariland single points, and I quite like them. But that's for my M4, P90, and MP7. My MP40 and W700 are both double point, and my pistols are neither (of course). My two launchers are a M203 UGL, so it's attached to my M4, and my new S-Thunder, which I keep in a drop pouch on my belt. Of course, your's is quite a bit larger than mine, so I can see the need to mount a sling on it.

• Supporters

Hmm?

• Supporters

should try and get more arc on the left arm there chris.

FAXPxPF.gif

You need one of these:

10299980_452294514914221_467394337559457

• Supporters

Not f*cking insanely over crowded to the point of absurdity? I liked it when it opened, haven't been for a long time though. I kept hoping it'd improve but they just never seemed to have a player cap and it got ridiculous.

• Supporters

Not f*cking insanely over crowded to the point of absurdity? I liked it when it opened, haven't been for a long time though. I kept hoping it'd improve but they just never seemed to have a player cap and it got ridiculous.

That's kind of how I felt my local got, I still go occasionally but now just for night games or when I've checked the player numbers for the day. I felt it was fine at 30, 35 at a push but it's been up to 60+ a couple of times and kills it slightly for me. Then again others have had great days playing so maybe it's just me?

Archived