Photos from the field

Hubert
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

your looking pretty badass there Ian

Yeah, that's the beauty of still photos over film - you can't see me creaking around like a 90 year old on ketamine :lol:

Thanks for saying so though :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, that's the beauty of still photos over film - you can't see me creaking around like a 90 year old on ketamine :lol:

Thanks for saying so though :)

Well your a badass looking 90 year old on a ketamine* then!

*What ever the f*ck that is..... ;)

Only two photos of myself I found at OP Broken contract last week. That's what I get for sitting my arse in a bush all day :P

This one was just the opening of a proper hectic firefight at a checkpoint,open ground and wind,not ideal. I was unlucky enough to be both last man standing and a HVT. _MG_2401.jpg

This one's just getting radios sorted when heading out the safe zone. only sticking it up since it shows most of me kit lol

I'm the tall fucker with the ukrainian flag patch

16515706216_3d2c6c4718_b.jpg

All rigged with air field testing a tippmann M4 today.

1505580_638108442960696_5113316301082188

10997636_638108462960694_366922166962380

awesome piece of kit review in the works.

• Supporters

Horse Tranquilizers m' Lad. Taken as a recreational drug by some.

Also used as an alternative to morphine to stabilise battlefield casualties with maddeningly painful wounds. Either way, it makes people very wobbly :lol:

So how was it Fraser ?? Range, accuracy, ROF etc

I have posted a more in depth review, but in summary -

out of the box once beded in and the hop ect adjusted the range and accuracy are defiantly on par with an AEG/GBB of the same price point.

a little more fettling and maybe a TBB with .28g bbs would reasonably push the range out to 200ft. longest kill i can confirm as stock was about 180ft (door to the barracks to the safe zone door).

ROF is fairly low but is adjustable with in a range and with the kick you don't really care. its fast enough to give a very crisp (but not hair) trigger on semi auto.

fed form every mag a stuffed into it and running from the small bottle would get out ~800 shots with change between charges.

Sorry, i posted before I saw your review on BOC facebook range

Chances are you may have got me at some point but its a shame you couldn't fire back when me and my mate both shot you in the barracks

As rental guns, there certainly going to prove 'skill over fire power' for us regulars and I'm going to be a bit jealous

As rental guns, there certainly going to prove 'skill over fire power' for us regulars and I'm going to be a bit jealous

You may have to break the code of honour and rent one of those next time you go ;)

It would be interesting to see if folk like myself are good because of my gun as opposed to actual skill. It does kind of defeat the point in spending money on kit though if you can hire a top end gun though

I was thinking exactly that tacmaster but they got one only at the moment

Thought i'd just stick this on here, my first proper outing (At DOGTAGS, HOLMBUSH) as a sniper, great fun! once the hits started happening they didn't stop! Think I managed to single handedly piss off everyone on the other team, at one point I was the only member of the team still on the field, only lost my momentum when a young

lad had a smoke grenade go off in his jacket and the game had to halt!

Strange how the BB's seem to like hitting people in the face :blink: managed to destroy my silencer but TBH it does nothing.

10547986_933834826651305_193812612921966

• Supporters

loving the leaf suit. I get loads of odd comments whenever I wear mine... doesn't stop it working though!

Maybe you should stop wearing it around Tescos....

loving the leaf suit. I get loads of odd comments whenever I wear mine... doesn't stop it working though!

It's the Jack Pyke LLCS one, I'm really impressed. I have to confess I'm a bit of a fan on Bodgeupairsoft youtube channel. Way I see it if Wayne's been using it for this long then it's gotta be good. I know you get sniper "Cred" for making your own but it's such a perfect bit of kit! and TBH it's designed for the British woodland so it's perfect.

Was it you I spotted moving in a bush at the edge of the boundary and shouted "sniper call your colour", to which you refused to reply so I fired in on ya bush? Your ghillie suit works really well, it was just your gun silhouette and your slight movement that meant I saw you! :D Was a fun day, my favorite field is still the SAM site but the Black Box game and Bomb the Fort were to me the best games of the day :-)

I have to confess I'm a bit of a fan on Bodgeupairsoft youtube channel. Way I see it if Wayne's been using it for this long then it's gotta be good.

Are we gonna end up with sniper battles between you and Wayne at Holmbush, that would be quite epic :D

Was it you I spotted moving in a bush at the edge of the boundary and shouted "sniper call your colour", to which you refused to reply so I fired in on ya bush? Your ghillie suit works really well, it was just your gun silhouette and your slight movement that meant I saw you! :D Was a fun day, my favorite field is still the SAM site but the Black Box game and Bomb the Fort were to me the best games of the day :-)

Not sure mate, I was on the red team, first game was the SAM field? If it was me I didn't hear you're "Call your colour" so, sorry for that. Maybe I need to wear my tag on my right arm as my left is normally tucked in?

I stayed as far back as possible so I was never in the blue's half or near the boundary! Unfortunately I left before the last game, I actually had toncilitis that day (I'm off sick from work at the mo') so I couldn't face the rain! What was the last game?

Are we gonna end up with sniper battles between you and Wayne at Holmbush, that would be quite epic :D

Hehe, If I saw Wayne there I'd just pack up and go home, rather not have my ass handed to me lol...

Not sure mate, I was on the red team, first game was the SAM field? If it was me I didn't hear you're "Call your colour" so, sorry for that. Maybe I need to wear my tag on my right arm as my left is normally tucked in?

I stayed as far back as possible so I was never in the blue's half! Unfortunately I left before the last game, I actually had toncilitis that day (I'm off sick from work at the mo') so I couldn't face the rain! What was the last game?

I was on the blue team, and it was on the bomb the fort game after lunch, we were attacking, had already taken the first base and pushed the defenders up to the barricades so would have been your second life. It may not have been you as whoever it was stated they didn't want to call their colour lol, I actually missed him apparently but he graciously took the hit anyway as it would have been followed up with some auto fire to get into the bush lol :D

The last game was a waypoint game on the Helicopter field, I held two positions really well as my team mates gradually got killed off, my third life on it I managed a few kills but got taken out just before the time ran out :-)

I was on the blue team, and it was on the bomb the fort game after lunch, we were attacking, had already taken the first base and pushed the defenders up to the barricades so would have been your second life. It may not have been you as whoever it was stated they didn't want to call their colour lol, I actually missed him apparently but he graciously took the hit anyway as it would have been followed up with some auto fire to get into the bush lol :D

Ah right, no it wasn't me. I was hidden behind a log ;) When the game was halted because of the kid who's smoke went off in his pocket I stood up and went to see what was happening. In the mean time all you'ze guys (Well, about 10 or so blue members) positioned themselves so they could pepper me when the game re-started. Sure enough I was hit before even gettin my gloves on lol.. great fun though, best moment was taking out one of your snipers as another team member was trying to show him my position, then when he was heading back from respawn I got him again, I don't think he was too impressed lol.

The last game was a waypoint game on the Helicopter field, I held two positions really well as my team mates gradually got killed off, my third life on it I managed a few kills but got taken out just before the time ran out :-)

Damn, I never got to see the chopper :(

Archived