My airsoft only loads when there's no mag

Well, the image shows the airsoft, the mag and the laser part. What it matters here is the mag and the airsoft.

It only loads when there's no magazine, basically. Actually, I can load, but it would kind of break and I would have to open it up and do a really complex thing there. It's a spring airsoft.

Can I fix it? Thank you for helping me. :)

17134863816461320878690876896540.jpg

What part breaks? Have you got any pics of the broken bit?

You need to be really specific about what actually breaks, how it breaks and what you do to resolve it. Pictures or, ideally, a video will help is diagnose whats wrong. 

The vagueness of your description is of no use. As you say, they are complicated things with many parts that can go wrong.

5 hours ago, DanBow said:

You need to be really specific about what actually breaks, how it breaks and what you do to resolve it. Pictures or, ideally, a video will help is diagnose whats wrong. 

The vagueness of your description is of no use. As you say, they are complicated things with many parts that can go wrong.

It’s a springer. The slide tends to open up when pulled back due to the sheer super high quality of the Chinese makers.

To be honest, count your losses and bin it. Get something decent that isn’t a springer if you can.

1 hour ago, JinxDuh said:

Get something decent that isn’t a springer if you can.

Oi. I won't stand for that sort of talk 🤣

I'd have to agree tho.

Springers are just not meant to last.  Even the metal ones fail quite quickly.

My son had a metal one as his first pew and even though he treated it carefully it only lasted a month before something in the mechanism broke.

Buying the wrong springers😉. I've seen many a low end gbb fail after a mag or less. As is always the answer, Tokyo Marui 😄.

I think I see the problem 

20240419_121637.jpg.f4993702de747a49ecddd3b753bba670.jpg

How much did you pay for it?

This may seem harsh but it looks like you've bought a cheap pos from somewhere like onlybbguns

47 minutes ago, Oli_Bacon said:

Bro, I bought this 2 days ago 💀

Is springs that bad? 😭

Money wasted💸

Its not money wasted, its a valuable lesson on you get what you pay for. You may have bought a pos this time, but next time you'll know better. 👍

1 hour ago, Oli_Bacon said:

Bro, I bought this 2 days ago 💀

Is springs that bad? 😭

Money wasted💸

They don't have to be bad - I grew up on single shot spring BB guns! Back in the day through, you could only really buy Tokyo Marui versions, and you had to build them up from a kit.

As you have only had it two days, perhaps return it and try and get your money back. If you can't be bothered/don't wish  to do that, then from your description, all that can really be concluded is that the top of the magazine is too high or otherwise somehow catching upon/impeding the mechanism within the slide as its pulled back. Perhaps try racking the pistol without the magazine fully inserted - maybe not inserted fully home by only a mm or so. If they seems to work, then you can look at somehow filing down the inside of the magazine catch, or the slot on the mag that it locks onto so that the mag permanently sits a ;little lower.

22 minutes ago, The_Lord_Poncho said:

They don't have to be bad - I grew up on single shot spring BB guns! Back in the day through, you could only really buy Tokyo Marui versions, and you had to build them up from a kit.

As you have only had it two days, perhaps return it and try and get your money back. If you can't be bothered/don't wish  to do that, then from your description, all that can really be concluded is that the top of the magazine is too high or otherwise somehow catching upon/impeding the mechanism within the slide as its pulled back. Perhaps try racking the pistol without the magazine fully inserted - maybe not inserted fully home by only a mm or so. If they seems to work, then you can look at somehow filing down the inside of the magazine catch, or the slot on the mag that it locks onto so that the mag permanently sits a ;little lower.

Oh yeah, I think I got it. You want me to load it before I put the mag in?

50 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

I think I see the problem 

20240419_121637.jpg.f4993702de747a49ecddd3b753bba670.jpg

How much did you pay for it?

This may seem harsh but it looks like you've bought a cheap pos from somewhere like onlybbguns

Uuh is china that bad? I payed U$5,70 for it.

1 hour ago, Oli_Bacon said:

Uuh is china that bad? I payed U$5,70 for it.

Yes. At that price even if it worked you'd get more power and accuracy throwing it at your target