New 2 airsoft, wanna test real stuff?

grimMK3

I happen to know some American manufacturers for quality sights, accessories, barrels, lots of stuff but small, in-house manufacturing trying to complete with the likes of holosun trijicon Magpul but I don't know how much air softer are willing to spend...but these are actual work accessories. I wanna know how they operate on the field, QCB, or long distance (as far as is possible)...

May I suggest: cyelee calf or wolf series rmr or micro red dot. 

Features shake awake technology and auto off after 5 min rest. Range from 80 bucks to 250. durable as trijicon rmr.

Or any of the at3tactical.com Reddot scopes and sights for Under 300 and for 120 you can get a durable 12 brightness with hogue armor and riser in full or co witness and auto on for under 180...lasers sights and scopes on here too.

DaggerDefense is a vet owned optics manufacturer with multiple reticle option on there optics for decent quality and clarity.

Many have said the SIG Romero3 on wish is the exact same as the real thing @66usd...but buy at your own risk...other good American manufacturing ideas may be to call Francis Tuttle votech school in OKC,OK and offer a bulk rate proposal for distribution. They do CNC machining, cad, welding and any metal work you could pay for...let me know if any of these sound good or work...also I have an AT3 reddot if anybody is willing to try it on a setup. I'm not really worried about it I wanna upgrade. Just need notes.

• Supporters
35 minutes ago, grimMK3 said:

I happen to know some American manufacturers for quality sights, accessories, barrels, lots of stuff but small, in-house manufacturing trying to complete with the likes of holosun trijicon Magpul but I don't know how much air softer are willing to spend...but these are actual work accessories. I wanna know how they operate on the field, QCB, or long distance (as far as is possible)...

May I suggest: cyelee calf or wolf series rmr or micro red dot. 

Features shake awake technology and auto off after 5 min rest. Range from 80 bucks to 250. durable as trijicon rmr.

Or any of the at3tactical.com Reddot scopes and sights for Under 300 and for 120 you can get a durable 12 brightness with hogue armor and riser in full or co witness and auto on for under 180...lasers sights and scopes on here too.

DaggerDefense is a vet owned optics manufacturer with multiple reticle option on there optics for decent quality and clarity.

Many have said the SIG Romero3 on wish is the exact same as the real thing @66usd...but buy at your own risk...other good American manufacturing ideas may be to call Francis Tuttle votech school in OKC,OK and offer a bulk rate proposal for distribution. They do CNC machining, cad, welding and any metal work you could pay for...let me know if any of these sound good or work...also I have an AT3 reddot if anybody is willing to try it on a setup. I'm not really worried about it I wanna upgrade. Just need notes.

Are you attempting to sell stuff as an intermediary ?, or wanting advice on kit. 

Where are you located, if your in the USA it's unlikely anyone will trade with you, too many risks, & are you aware this is an airsoft only site, while some members use some real steel attachments, uses are limited due to importation laws. 

Please give a better explanation as your post comes across like poorly written spam, in which case your time here will be brief 😏

As above. If you're trying to sell stuff then I doubt you'll get much luck here. Partly as postage from across the pond will eat up any savings made, but mostly because your post looks like it was written by a dyslexic 4 year old

31 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

As above. If you're trying to sell stuff then I doubt you'll get much luck here. Partly as postage from across the pond will eat up any savings made, but mostly because your post looks like it was written by a dyslexic 4 year old

Mid term innit 

Just reading the post makes my head hurt.

I think it's a crappy ad for a website trying to sell stuff, by the look of the OPs loadouts they think this is an airgun forum as 70 Joules is a tad spicy for airsoft 😂

On 11/02/2024 at 23:09, grimMK3 said:

I wanna know how they operate on the field, QCB, or long distance (as far as is possible)...

And I would like to (not wanna) know WTH QCB is 😉 

• Supporters

To be fair he is from missouri, the same state that last week a women mixed up her oven with her crib, with tragic consequences 😢

On 12/02/2024 at 14:26, Madhouse said:

Just reading the post makes my head hurt.

I think it's a crappy ad for a website trying to sell stuff, by the look of the OPs loadouts they think this is an airgun forum as 70 Joules is a tad spicy for airsoft 😂

Still way too spicy for UK airguns too as the limit is around 16 joules