Is UK airsoft losing steam?

nwjameson

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

42 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

I love the look of it, but wasnt much of a fan shooting something that had less trigger feel than a dewalt.....

Unless of course it's a DeWalt multitool.the trigger on that is phenomenal.😂

A Famas F1 was my first AEG, I still remember buying it from a hobby shop in Edinburgh in 1995 ish, never realised how powerful it was and shot through a window at our farm. (lesson learnt).

The only F2 I've seen was a shitty one from BBguns4less. needless to say... I bought one to hang on the wall.

I guess consumer demand is what's popular & readily available, There are plenty of 'mature' collectors/skirmishers with disposable income that would warrant a limited run of a few thousand (worldwide) classics, personally I'd love an EM2 to skirmish with & there are plenty of other classics I'd love to own like an original style Calico, a multitude of WWII era affordable rif's and many many more.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Shamal said:

Unless of course it's a DeWalt multitool.the trigger on that is phenomenal.😂

was using a dewalt sds a few months back and i couldnt help but feel the resemblance to a vector :P

If we're talking guns we need more of we need some more old school stuff, nice m1 carbine (as an aeg that is) or sks.

9 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

was using a dewalt sds a few months back and i couldnt help but feel the resemblance to a vector :P

If we're talking guns we need more of we need some more old school stuff, nice m1 carbine (as an aeg that is) or sks.

was using a dewalt sds a few months back and i couldnt help but feel the resemblance to a vector

Corded or cordless. Brushless gear is so much more usable👍

Regards 

• Supporters

This ends now...............mini-14 AEG.......... in chrome😍

download.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Dan Robinson said:

As a milwaukee using plumber, I approve this message. 

Get thee from this place and take thine abominations with you 😂😂

20 minutes ago, Tackle said:

This ends now...............mini-14 AEG.......... in chrome😍

download.jpeg

Is that John 'Hannible' Smith in the first pic?

I know who is in the second pic lol

• Supporters
53 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Get thee from this place and take thine abominations with you 😂😂

Is that John 'Hannible' Smith in the first pic?

I know who is in the second pic lol

Yep, that's him. 

I can't stand the ginger cnut in the second pic, but I know his nanna would approve of the mini-14 😏

5 hours ago, gavinkempsell said:

A Famas F1 was my first AEG, I still remember buying it from a hobby shop in Edinburgh in 1995 ish, never realised how powerful it was and shot through a window at our farm. 

Wonderland models? Got my first Springer.

On 19/06/2023 at 17:27, Rogerborg said:

Folk do drop out, that's the nature of any hobby.  But actual game days don't depend on... influencers... turning up.  Us peasants can have a great day without it being InstaFaced or used as the raw footage for some YouToob fictional production.

I was a regular member at a certain site that a certain YouTube asshat filmed at occasionally. I haven't renewed my membership this year and have gone elsewhere close by because he started turning up a lot more and the site would cater to his filming over the players enjoyment. 

I think the cost of living, the inability to readily get kit from suppliers who are abroad and the rise of the pootube attention whore are all factors.

18 hours ago, BigStew said:

Wonderland models? Got my first Springer.

It sure was.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.