Cyma GBB Rifles

Cannonfodder

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

May be an image of text that says "NOV-1201 BK HS NOVESKE N4 300BL ARKING ON DUST COVER BOTH SIDE EMG INTERNATIONAL CGS QUICK RELEASE HOP UP CAHAMBER DON' NEED REMOVE BARREL NUT STEEL PARTS BOLT CARRIER TRIGGER FULL STEEL PARTS TRIGGER BOX MARKING PARTS PIN HG TRIGGERGUARD MARKING LANCER5A 060 30 ROUNDS APICITY POSITION ALUMINIUM BUFFER TUBE DECEIVE IVED END QD SLING PLATE PIN CATCH FORWARDA ASSIST NSR- BARREL HALL AND UPPER LOWER BODY PIN ALUMINIUM HARD KICK RECOIL PISTON ALUMINIUM PARTS 10.5"OUTER BARREL 4”IN TUBE METAL UPPER/LOWE *THE RPS TEST 12KG GAS 25°C TEMPERATURE STEEL BOLT CARRIER HIGH SPEED SPEC. *18RPS BODY"

Looks like they're potentially introducing more variations from CYMA too. I wonder what their price point is going to be.

You'd trust Cyma to make a decent GBBR wouldn't you.  I like that Noveske version.

But thanks for reminding there's a DE gas rifle too 👍

On 10/06/2023 at 17:28, 1st commando said:

They are already out. Mostly using T8 parts for the noveski . Similar price to a basic TM MWS but with the nice N4 reciever etc. The double eagle MWS clone is actually nicer and cheaper by quite some margin 

From what i understand, the CYMA/EMG one doesn't like MWS parts so might as well be propriety.

The DE is meant to be ok, but some Gen 1 issues, like the bolt doesn't fully close. But probably good enough that you could put mws internals and use mws mags at a later date.

2 hours ago, rj1986 said:

The DE is meant to be ok, but some Gen 1 issues, like the bolt doesn't fully close. But probably good enough that you could put mws internals and use mws mags at a later date.

The bolt not closing fully is quite a big issue in my opinion, I wouldn't buy one till they sort that out.

And I'm with the guy in the video, that FDE finish isn't very premium, I'd rather be looking for a black version.

Still, I'll keep an eye on it...

Edit: watching the video posted by @hitmanNo2, the fde doesn't actually look too bad, maybe the bolt gap is a cosmetic issue I could get used to.   But the full auto performance is very poor.  My VFC does a much better job of getting through a mag dump.

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

On 14/06/2023 at 20:54, Pupa2794 said:

If they do a slightly older variant I'll be all over one of those. 

Like a 733 or similar. 

I suspect the moment a MWS clone with a fixed carry handle becomes available they'll fly off the shelves. Especially given that as I understand it the AG option has fitment issues.

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/06/2023 at 16:12, hunter511 said:

I suspect the moment a MWS clone with a fixed carry handle becomes available they'll fly off the shelves. Especially given that as I understand it the AG option has fitment issues.

I'm waiting for the fixed carry handle MWS! I can't believe they tooled up the 20rnd magazine and didn't follow up with car15 or early m16. Plus they have the AKM for the bad guys to use.

Edited by THE CHIEF

On 06/07/2023 at 21:16, THE CHIEF said:

I'm waiting for the fixed carry handle MWS! I can't believe they tooled up the 20rnd magazine and didn't follow up with car15 or early m16. Plus they have the AKM for the bad guys to use.

I'm certainly not holding my breath for marui to drop one given that they have yet to do so with NGRS either. Shame really an NGRS rerelease of the old CAR15 would be of definite interest to me.

As alluded to above given the fitment issues Ive heard of I'm definitely not interested in dropping £500 plus on an AG fixed carry handle set.

Edited by hunter511

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.