Guns You Think Are Good, but You Hate Them Anyway.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Tokyo Marui recoils.

Yes, they are good out the box. 

Just they are not the be all and end all. The recoil I suppose is fine if you've never had anything else, but frankly it's just a wobble.

Just buy a GBBR

Also, they have a their GBB AK coming. With faux wood. That's a poor effort.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

Tokyo Marui recoils.

Yes, they are good out the box. 

Just they are not the be all and end all. The recoil I suppose is fine if you've never had anything else, but frankly it's just a wobble.

Just buy a GBBR

Also, they have a their GBB AK coming. With faux wood. That's a poor effort.

Agree AND disagree , totally agree TM really do sit on there reputation when it comes to the externals of there guns , the plastic/wood furniture is shocking . BUT as you said they are among the best out of the box and as long as there no F**king around with them internally they will stay that good for an awful long time , not many other brands can say that .

Gas is better but again only in the right environment , think there pretty pointless on an open scurmish day when everyone else is running more BB’s in one game than you could in an entire day , we may have the satisfaction of the boom and clunk of a bolt reciprocating each time we pull the trigger but first time player with his rental is still gonna own you with his 600rd AK hi-cap in the end . 

I mean ok own one so can't really say I hate it but machine guns, lmgs and saws. You're paying twice the price to carry twice the weight and you're getting something that performs maybe as well as a stock G&G with a drum mag. Add onto this the known numerous issues with the gearboxes, box mags and hop up units and you start to wonder why you bothered. 

11 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

because no matter how much you deny it, even to yourself, you get a kick out of players being scared of you cos you're carrying a big ass gat.

I guess this is more a case of a gun that you know is bad but you love it anyway. It does feel good having a teammate call you over and ask you to lay down suppressing fire on a position. 

• Supporters
29 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

I guess this is more a case of a gun that you know is bad but you love it anyway. It does feel good having a teammate call you over and ask you to lay down suppressing fire on a position. 

I know man, spent 3 years in denial that the mg42 just needed the hpa conversion tweakee and it was nothing to do with it being really impractical to actually use......

• Supporters
1 hour ago, PopRocket123 said:

I mean ok own one so can't really say I hate it but machine guns, lmgs and saws. You're paying twice the price to carry twice the weight and you're getting something that performs maybe as well as a stock G&G with a drum mag. Add onto this the known numerous issues with the gearboxes, box mags and hop up units and you start to wonder why you bothered. 

OR you can plant the seed of doubt in the ear of someone who’s already got one and has FIXED all said faults with it then when they have there moment of “why do I even own this ridiculous lump of metal ?!?!” you step in like a knight in shining armor and say “I’ll buy it off you !” And they then thank you profusely ! 😈😈😈

Or so I’ve been told works allegedly ? 😗 😗😗😇

I keep eying up a SAW but then I remember how much of a ball ache they are to lug around. That and how much ammo I used to go through with it 

• Supporters
57 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

That and how much ammo I used to go through with it 

A VERY long time ago was at a gameday and a player who’d won a mini gun had it presented to him , i think it was from landwarrior(but probably wrong!) any hoo he gets given the mini gun all big smiles , see him again a couple of mths later ask him if he still had it to which he replied ; “f**k no ! Had to get rid of it the wife said she’d divorce me if she caught me trying to sell the kids on-line again to pay for BB’s the way it eats ammo ! “🤣
so yea supports are fun , till you see the feeding bill ! 🤦‍♂️

Silverback SRS.

God it is compact and performs really well but it's so fucking ugly.

Moreover it's super common right now so it's one more reason to hate on it.

Also, dog dicks inside the magazines.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.