Can We Just Take a Minute....

RonLancs

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Aye, I wasn’t a fan of the stock at first but it’s nice to see some sort of revamp. Imho it shits on the ICS variant, not the original.. you know the one with the UMP stock.. but each to their own.. 

It’s also nice to see the platinum gb in this shell. I’m going to whack a perun v2, 13:1, SHS ht motor in my .41J.. kinda wished I’d waited for this to come out now haha. I’m really impressed by what I’ve seen of the platinum range. 

• Supporters
28 minutes ago, BigStew said:

I just threw up in my mouth a bit.

i know right?

i mean it's not like there wasn't a perfectly servicable retractable stock already available for the mp5 or anything.....

I like it 😬 I think it’s a nice modern take on the MP5, don’t get me wrong I’d pick a standard MP5 over it but I can see the appeal ...

• Supporters

Honestly, if they implemented the buffer tube adapter better Id like it. Maybe a 3D printed shell around the base of the tube in a sort of angular fashion would work. Just the combo from flat MP5 body to much smaller AR buffer tube is putting me off.

16 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

I'd buy that, but rip out the gearbox and chuck it into my ageing Marui MP5 RAS..... if that is it would fit? hmmmmm 🤔

image.png.4186bba06cacb8894445c949ba7d93bb.png

Now THAT is an mp5! (spoiler alert: that's the model I want to get xD)

• 1 month later...

I have these, the mp5's and the FS-51 also have sliding stocks to change to when I want. In a bizarre way I do like the new Cyma, however have just seen  a stubby mp5 I'm may purchase for the collection 

IMG_20210309_174528.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.