Taiwangun Shipping Disruption (Brexit Related Content)

Speedbird_666
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

After nearly 4 weeks at the same depot in Poland I got this update today.

Dobra Strykow, Poland

Departed from Facility

Still not in the UK but some actual movement!!!

5 minutes ago, Bibby said:

I have been following this topic closely as I have two parcels stuck but just had the forms though and got a call for someone who was actually very useful which is a first for UPS and hopefully should be on their way to my door soon.

both have been suck for three plus weeks now so will be great to see them

I would stay patient. I filled in the forms for the above shipment 2 weeks ago.

James

And I am now back at held in warehouse again

@Pimando you have the details of whomever you spoke to?

TG got back to my email enquiry:

image.png.ff173bdafac00539b9bfb20e3f183b11.png

I appreciate the reply and hope that the retailer may have better luck dealing with UPS than individual customers.  It'll be interesting to see what comes of this.

Well mine has been at Stanford since 4th feb. Gunfire don't want to know . People on end of ups phone can't tell me anything apart its in the network ? So if they do eventually charge me can I charge them for stress and loss of time with my purchase that I should have had nearly eight weeks ago ??? Cause my charges would be considerable more hahah 

Seeing mine pingpong around on the tracker i wondered what the milage of my parcel was.  (yes, boredom has reached that far)

My order was placed on the 1st march. UPS collected it on the 4th.  It was moved to two depots in poland by the 5th (Wolka and Dobra).  On the 6th, by the scans, it moved between Dobra and Stanford 3 times in one day, returning to dobra on the 8th where it will stay until the early hours this morning (11th).  Where, to switch it up a bit, my package is now in Germany, Herne-Boernig.

I had by RIF declaration from received and sent on the 8th and was billed the import fees etc on the 9th (£99 in import etc on a £370 parcel).

The total distance traveled:   7455km  ignoring all the smaller inbetween trips.

How does my series of events compare to you guys?

My order has now gone from "on time" to "delayed". Don't think my mates particularly pleased about not getting his P90 but it dosn't look like he's the only 1 suffering.

Well, for nearly 4 weeks mine covered a distance of about 0 Km. In case you don't work in Km I converted that to miles and it is 0 miles.

However in the last 24 hrs it has gone to and left Germany. Next stop Stanford Le Hope where I can expect it to spend several more weeks judging on current history of that depot.

James

• Supporters
21 hours ago, SilentSparky said:

I've been wondering the same thing, if it wasn't a hobby purchase I probably would of already raised it.  But like you, treating this as a last resort, as I don't want to cause TWG issues as it's not their fault.

Just remember that while it may not be their fault, it IS their responsibility. As the purchaser, your contract is with TG, UPS is their chosen carrier and until the package is delivered to the intended recipient it's still TG's problem.

Lozart: I was wondering about that as well. When I've emailed TG they were very much of the "it's not our fault" stance. They also say that shipping to the UK is at our risk, but would that hold up?

Hoping it doesn't get messy and everything just turns up. I'm in the same boat (warehouse?) as most others. Ordered on the 11th Feb, it's been sat in the Le Hope depot for weeks. Filled in the RIF form and emailed it back. Yesterday I got another email from UPS with ***URGENT 5PM DEADLINE*** as the subject asking for my UKARA documentation. Replied with the completed RIF form again saying you don't receive documentation with a UKARA number.

Haven't been able to get through to them since to find out what's needed.

11 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Mine Left Poland, and ended up in Germany... and then left Germany rather rapidly and arrived in the UK!

Get in! 🥳

Aaaaand is delayed again :( 

image.png.a0251220a90bf8a8082b211a56a12baa.png

yeah, mine stayed in germany for 5 hours.  at 8 this morning its down as having left the facility, dont know where to yet.  its exciting. in a sad way xD

Oooooooh, mines now got "Exception" written on my tracker now! Judging by the yellow exclamation point inside a yellow triangle I'm assuming this to be bad.

1 hour ago, L3wisD said:

Mine Left Poland, and ended up in Germany... and then left Germany rather rapidly and arrived in the UK!

Get in! 🥳

Aaaaand is delayed again :( 

image.png.a0251220a90bf8a8082b211a56a12baa.png

Ah yes, moving along now. Only a few more weeks wait in the hole that is Stanford Le Hope. 

1 hour ago, kasaran said:

yeah, mine stayed in germany for 5 hours.  at 8 this morning its down as having left the facility, dont know where to yet.  its exciting. in a sad way xD

Yes that is just an intermediate hub of UPS about half way between the UK and Poland.

7 minutes ago, kasaran said:

oooh tension builds xD

image.png.cc2973660b7cbe02a4f640c1f3e1d3fe.png

Wouldnt get too hopeful, mine cleared then went back into the black hole of the warehouse

@EvilMonkee as long as its cleared before the 27th (ukara expiration)

Edited by kasaran

These sort of status updates don't help

"Your package may be delayed due to a required document inspection by the clearing agency. / Your package was released by the clearing agency."

So which is it? Is it held up or has it been released?

36 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Looks like we're on again... for now :lol:

image.png.69bbf4c8e2db4ea6f49069bd8bba3ba0.png

yours has cleared then?

15 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Seems that way.

Haven't had an email about a form to fill in or anything, so fingers crossed.

i assume you have done the rif declaration and payed the fees?

3 hours ago, Piman said:

These sort of status updates don't help

"Your package may be delayed due to a required document inspection by the clearing agency. / Your package was released by the clearing agency."

So which is it? Is it held up or has it been released?

Yep same as mine, it has been 'cleared' numerous times, I have now had a voice mail that I had to listen to about 20 times to understand telling me to email them but not telling me what information they needed to clear the parcel.  Its the ultimate fucking guessing game with these jokers, they only ever give you half the information

Edited by EvilMonkee

• Mostly Retired Moderators
3 hours ago, kasaran said:

i assume you have done the rif declaration and payed the fees?

Nothing. Just been keeping an eye on the tracking and that's all.

Just checked again and it's still "In transit" with a delivery date of Monday, so here's hoping.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.