New CQB Site in Kent

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

6 hours ago, Robert James said:

I'm checking the Facebook page daily. No updates in 2 weeks. 

Always tricky when a site is announced before it's up and running, been over 2 months since announced.  hopefully the guys can still pull it off but imagine it's difficult, red-tape etc??  

5 hours ago, ak2m4 said:

Always tricky when a site is announced before it's up and running, been over 2 months since announced.  hopefully the guys can still pull it off but imagine it's difficult, red-tape etc??  

I'd like to think they can, I'm awaiting news but anything could happen. Gone very quiet though which is worrying @MrWilson ?

Hey,

Yeah we've been dealing with alot of red tape bullshit from the council. I also work for Kent fire and I've ran out of holiday to sort stuff out haha. We're working every moment we can during the councils working hours to get the site up and running. 

We've signed contracts. Made agreements payed them money, but the final push they have really slowed down on. Will be pushing hard until they say "here are the keys"!

6 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Beat me to it. 

Hopefully it's updated soon 

waiting for the council to put something in writing could take 10 days. Unfortunate those who are paid to serve us try their hardest not to.

1 minute ago, DopeYourScope said:

waiting for the council to put something in writing could take 10 days. Unfortunate those who are paid to serve us try their hardest not to.

Yea tell me about it. I'm not pushing I'm just excited for another CQB to get over to

4 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Yea tell me about it. I'm not pushing I'm just excited for another CQB to get over to

same here. once I get dates I’ll be booking on and my buddy is holding off till we have it confirmed before he buys an MP7.

big responsibility @MrWilson

7 hours ago, DopeYourScope said:

Your not wrong haha. The news is 2nd of November we get the keys for Sheppey but we need a weekend to sort bits out and then game the following week. Dont hold me to it yet i need it in writing..

15 minutes ago, MrWilson said:

Your not wrong haha. The news is 2nd of November we get the keys for Sheppey but we need a weekend to sort bits out and then game the following week. Dont hold me to it yet i need it in writing..

assume nothing just yet on the hextable site? Any likely timelines? 

pleased you’re making progress!

50 minutes ago, AJC said:

assume nothing just yet on the hextable site? Any likely timelines? 

pleased you’re making progress!

Last I head the change of use section form was recieved via the council properties team and its sitting with them. I've chased every day and its always the same answer. "Nothing yet, It could be processed at any day" unfortunately without some sort of local MP kicking their ass for us i wouldnt expect it before December but thats not to say it WONT happen. I'm this close to blowing my top off with them as we've spent thousands getting it ready for them to say "WAIT" we need a change of use permit..

Wa***ers

15 minutes ago, MrWilson said:

Last I head the change of use section form was recieved via the council properties team and its sitting with them. I've chased every day and its always the same answer. "Nothing yet, It could be processed at any day" unfortunately without some sort of local MP kicking their ass for us i wouldnt expect it before December but thats not to say it WONT happen. I'm this close to blowing my top off with them as we've spent thousands getting it ready for them to say "WAIT" we need a change of use permit..

Wa***ers

Is sheppey the smaller one?

22 minutes ago, DopeYourScope said:

Great to hear you're making progress, Anyone else up for an AF-UK meet up at the first game on sheppey? I'm sure @Cipher-032 and @Yukarin are local enough to make an MWS meet up out of it?

Unfortunately I am on a wife enforced airsoft break over November. 

Guest Yukarin
26 minutes ago, DopeYourScope said:

Great to hear you're making progress, Anyone else up for an AF-UK meet up at the first game on sheppey? I'm sure @Cipher-032 and @Yukarin are local enough to make an MWS meet up out of it?

Unfortunately don't have my own transport, rely on Uni Minibus to get to Apocalypse.

19 hours ago, Yukarin said:

Unfortunately don't have my own transport, rely on Uni Minibus to get to Apocalypse.

Where are you based?

I'll be running the MWS here for sure.

I'm up for another AFUK meet up. I'll be driving so if anyone would like a ride I'm coming down from Hemel Hempstead way. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.