Airsoft Forums UK

My name is Enid and I have a problem

Enid_Puceflange
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My name is Enid and I have a problem..........

I have always been pretty obsessive when I get into a hobby 

BMX , RC Cars , Motor Cycles , Watches , Paintball, Downhill Mountain Bikes,

Land Rover Defenders

But now it’s Airsoft...………..

This habit is relatively new to me

My “Pusher” introduced me to my new habit only 9 months ago, and I am now what I would class as an “addict” 

I hold a position of Management , and find myself browsing forums & searching for the next Pew-Pew whilst at work.

I have to close browser windows when somebody walks into my office.

I have positioned my desk so as staff can’t see what I am really doing , when I should be working out margins and reports

I sneak off to the loo and watch Airsoft related videos on YouTube after supper

I have parcels delivered to work or my in-laws to stop my Mrs finding out I am buying more stuff.

I give my co players the money to buy me items , to not get joint PayPal notifications to my wife’s phone

I have a beer on my evening off and have my AEG balanced on the table to admire whilst watching an action movie or the Punisher.

Im desperately trying to introduce work colleagues to the sport , to share my pains!

My name is Enid , and I have a problem 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Supporters

Give in to your cravings ! Will power is for pussies ! 

Real men say “ Balls to the consequences f**k it ! i’m having it !” 

as soon as we see whatever our next ‘must have’ item is ! 😈

Wait until you discover Crye Precision, GBBRs and Real Steel optics.

Then your money will truly piss away...

Totally normal...I'm using all my willpower right now not to buy the KRISS KRYTAC Vector that's in the classifieds...I look at it everyday hoping it will be sold, telling myself I don't need another rifle case hidden away somewhere...but I do! 🤣🤣

Joking aside, someone please buy it as I don't have much willpower left 🤪

48 minutes ago, Grey said:

Totally normal...I'm using all my willpower right now not to buy the KRISS KRYTAC Vector that's in the classifieds...I look at it everyday hoping it will be sold, telling myself I don't need another rifle case hidden away somewhere...but I do! 🤣🤣

Hahaha I almost pulled the trigger on that one too so to speak.

Dude you should buy it there is no reason why you shouldn’t .. you spend all that money on take outs and beer and all these things ‘I know I do’  and then when it comes to a weapon that will serve you for years to come you contemplate ? Do it you damn hippie .. buy that gun ! 

I haven't ordered a new gun in over 24 hours ! I'm cured ! no, wait , I'm not cured  , ah feckit ! 😁

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Grey said:

We’re all here for you bud we’ll all give you the support you need , here’s my contribution.

BUY IT !  BUY IT !  BUY IT !  BUY IT !  BUY IT !  BUY IT !  BUY IT !  BUY IT ! BUY IT !  BUY IT !  BUY IT ! 

BUY IT !  BUY IT !  BUY IT !  BUY IT !  BUY IT !  BUY IT !  BUY IT !  BUY IT ! BUY IT !  BUY IT !  BUY IT ! 

👍

On 11/04/2019 at 20:59, Druid799 said:

BUY IT !  BUY IT !  BUY IT !  BUY IT !  BUY IT !  BUY IT !  BUY IT ! BUY IT !  BUY IT !  BUY IT ! 

What he said, secondly don't try to stop your wife from finding out, instead, ask her jokingly how many she wanted to shoot you, and suggest that it is a possibility to see it live and even participate if she comes airsofting. How do you think I got my girlfriend to try airsoft? :D ( turns out she also likes shooting other people with bbs, so she keeps playing) 

2 hours ago, Kzwi said:

What he said, secondly don't try to stop your wife from finding out, instead, ask her jokingly how many she wanted to shoot you, and suggest that it is a possibility to see it live and even participate if she comes airsofting. How do you think I got my girlfriend to try airsoft? :D ( turns out she also likes shooting other people with bbs, so she keeps playing) 

When I played paintball many a year ago , the deal was , when I got a new Marker (gun) she was first to shoot it , and shoot it at me she did 😂

Im actually more tempted to get her into airsoft, so as I can justify buying more pew-pews (for her to use 😉👍)

On 10/04/2019 at 23:53, Enid_Puceflange said:

I hold a position of Management , and find myself browsing forums & searching for the next Pew-Pew whilst at work.

I have to close browser windows when somebody walks into my office.

this i relate too 

14 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

When I played paintball many a year ago , the deal was , when I got a new Marker (gun) she was first to shoot it , and shoot it at me she did 😂

Im actually more tempted to get her into airsoft, so as I can justify buying more pew-pews (for her to use 😉👍)

Is this some sort of fetish the new kids are in to ? I am still trying to understand the tide pod one.

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 16:41, Grey said:

Need ? what's need got to do with it ? none of need the (insert number here) guns we own ! just buy it , you know you want to 😈

Archived