Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I want a drool emotive.... my favourites cars...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Prisce said:

I want a drool emotive.... my favourites cars...

Ha yeah they're mine to funnily enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DarkAssassin said:

Have been pretty quiet on my airsoft purchases this year spending lots on my cars at the moment. Photo attached...

20171029_135840.thumb.jpg.c1ae971a7dbb061ae148f1f205ca46a5.jpg

 

 

That is exactly what I want 😫

Jealous as f*ck right now 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BigBlackGlock said:

That is exactly what I want 😫

Jealous as f*ck right now 😂

Gratuitous car photos....

 

AJS_6109.thumb.jpg.947d56a4bc0678cd033955460fb8dd0b.jpg34124274_1650940084942629_7146606013225893888_o.thumb.jpg.fe6b0ae3e920347897e916bc81fa18c9.jpg20180510_182116.thumb.jpg.65dd55d05905a09462a9418311275b64.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DarkAssassin said:

Gratuitous car photos....

 

AJS_6109.thumb.jpg.947d56a4bc0678cd033955460fb8dd0b.jpg34124274_1650940084942629_7146606013225893888_o.thumb.jpg.fe6b0ae3e920347897e916bc81fa18c9.jpg20180510_182116.thumb.jpg.65dd55d05905a09462a9418311275b64.jpg

Now you are just not being fair 😆

 

On a serious note, absolutely amazing cars man! If you ever decide you don't want one anymore, my inbox is always open 🙄 Think I have half a bottle of BBs to trade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, BigBlackGlock said:

Now you are just not being fair 😆

 

On a serious note, absolutely amazing cars man! If you ever decide you don't want one anymore, my inbox is always open 🙄 Think I have half a bottle of BBs to trade

Well I will keep you in mind but I like to keep things which is why I have about 20 airsoft weapons. Only one I have ever let go was the Glock I swapped back with you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DarkAssassin said:

Well I will keep you in mind but I like to keep things which is why I have about 20 airsoft weapons. Only one I have ever let go was the Glock I swapped back with you!

Was only joking, I have like £14.34 to my name 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know you were kidding. It'll be something major to let go of either of these babies though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with everything you guys have just said. 

 

There is something about the sound of a V8 and the body roll you get when you blip the throttle, it’s just orgasmic.

 

Im lucky enough to have access to a few old cars, none of which can be driven due to them being worth millions of pounds(such a shame to leave them locked up I know, but the owners choice), he has a mint original Dodge Charger with 34 miles on the clock. He also has my dream car; A ‘69 GT500 in black and gold... that I have been out in and he needed a shotgun to remove me from that. A pure dream to drive and looks amazing.

 

So I do appreciate your GT350 a little more than most!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prisce said:

I agree with everything you guys have just said. 

 

There is something about the sound of a V8 and the body roll you get when you blip the throttle, it’s just orgasmic.

 

Im lucky enough to have access to a few old cars, none of which can be driven due to them being worth millions of pounds(such a shame to leave them locked up I know, but the owners choice), he has a mint original Dodge Charger with 34 miles on the clock. He also has my dream car; A ‘69 GT500 in black and gold... that I have been out in and he needed a shotgun to remove me from that. A pure dream to drive and looks amazing.

 

So I do appreciate your GT350 a little more than most!  

Wow they are two stunning cars, when you say access you can drool over them whenever you like then??

I bet that was difficult to get out of the GT500.

 

Thanks though dude, it was a dream of mine to own a classic mustang, it was my first ever car I brought it before I had a licence! It took 6 months until it was ready to pick up in that time I passed my driving test and had been driving my wife's car for 3 months until I picked it up. That was an amazing day driving that home I can tell you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great to see other car enthusiasts here, the mustangs look great and good to seen them used on track. I currently own a r32 skyline as my “toy” and have had all sorts over the past 10years, massive car lover 🤪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moved the off-topic cars posts from the "What have you just bought" thread.

 

[ @Prisce it looks like a topic you created because all posts get inserted chronologically even though I created the it ]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

Moved the off-topic cars post from the "What have you just bought" thread.

 

Sorry Jedi, my original post at least had my purchase involved in it.

1 hour ago, Cleaners inc said:

Great to see other car enthusiasts here, the mustangs look great and good to seen them used on track. I currently own a r32 skyline as my “toy” and have had all sorts over the past 10years, massive car lover 🤪

Always loved the skylines, R34 is the one for me. I was very close to buying an Evo X instead of the silver mustang I have but my wife said it was a bit kev-y... glad she said that now though it led me to get this bad boy!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DarkAssassin said:

Sorry Jedi, my original post at least had my purchase involved in it.

 

I know (cool picture) but then the piston heads got excited and it went off topic :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Cleaners inc said:

Snip

Oh that is nice love a silver skyline, great choice of wheels too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw a mustard coloured 4x4 Kia yesterday, and thought that was wrong on so many levels 😉

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great topic, I can see how this forums going, starts with guns, now cars, just waiting on the ubiquitous Titty thread 😝

 

Edit:I'll get the ball rolling

 

untitled.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MisterG said:

I saw a mustard coloured 4x4 Kia yesterday, and thought that was wrong on so many levels 😉

 

 

Yea, the baby sick colour seems to be spreading to other makes now, it's just that awesome! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Technically speaking cars are need to get to skirmishing so they are part of our kit if you will 😋.

 

@Duff feeling like this is a trick question??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DarkAssassin said:

Wow they are two stunning cars, when you say access you can drool over them whenever you like then??

I bet that was difficult to get out of the GT500.

 

Thanks though dude, it was a dream of mine to own a classic mustang, it was my first ever car I brought it before I had a licence! It took 6 months until it was ready to pick up in that time I passed my driving test and had been driving my wife's car for 3 months until I picked it up. That was an amazing day driving that home I can tell you!

Yeah. I just go over to his house and say, can I go in the workshop. It’s a heat controlled workshop with 7 cars in worth more than I’ll ever earn...  

 

Getting out of the GT500 was painful, I didn’t want to drive anything after that, the Cobra was nice though.

 

I wanted to do the same... I had a classic Beetle, then went into my 4x4s, I used them for work, a hobby and now multiple charities so I don’t get to play with many other toys nowadays..

 

Here are a few from my past..

8A8AFC57-A7B0-4951-9ADC-DFAC38BC4820.jpeg

D8C999B3-570A-485E-A70E-2E0D0932C2B4.jpeg

AD737C42-4B01-4833-8964-3A1A33BA3CEA.jpeg

2504ACE7-B26A-4455-92C5-50B512029E38.jpeg

078E0F33-A991-4862-A9B1-80C7C3A67642.png

81FCD21C-F025-42CD-9353-C63E0D4FFB06.png

I’m also fortunate enough to have driven a lot of sporty cars and moved around a few classics in my time. 

3 hours ago, Duff said:

How many Supras can you see....?

 

20180709_134405.jpg

 

2 of my team mates have supras...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Robert James said:

Don't fear lads, i'm here to save the day.

 

544268_10200454401235483_524668568_n.jpg.8ddee7a6f9a8d03864fb6c999ba76596.jpg554112_10200454400315460_1050571379_n.jpg.d940ab3c731facbb84a022bc61a42fc8.jpg563828_10200454401875499_387400129_n.jpg.3a3ae7d8edac8b3d0933964975db7c4c.jpg

 

Edit: Animal, absolute Animal

How can you even spend money on a Punto?

They're popular here in Italy only because they're cheap af, you can find them for less than €500...

 

It's a shit car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×