Custom paint work

GearTech
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

What an interesting time for this thread to be revived. I have an A&K Masada that i've just about brought back from the dead and due to the previous owners negligence, it's pretty rough externally including glue on the handguard where they previously attached RIS rails. Was just going to rattle can it myself but this could be a worth a look.

Where's best to contact you to get a quotation?

• Supporters
31 minutes ago, GearTech said:

Been a while since I posted on here. Haven't been up to much this year but plenty of cool bits leaving the bench again. 

received_175402085359697.jpeg

received_1016050652407888.jpeg

Welcome back Chris, it was me that "nudged" you on fb earlier 👍

Oh dear God.😱

Some of those are absolutely gorgeous 😍😍😍😍😍

On 22/07/2023 at 19:46, MrTea said:

What an interesting time for this thread to be revived. I have an A&K Masada that i've just about brought back from the dead and due to the previous owners negligence, it's pretty rough externally including glue on the handguard where they previously attached RIS rails. Was just going to rattle can it myself but this could be a worth a look.

Where's best to contact you to get a quotation?

Drop me a message and we can discuss ideas

23 hours ago, Egon_247 said:

Oh dear God.😱

Some of those are absolutely gorgeous 😍😍😍😍😍

Many thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

NOt actually paint but Hydro dipped.  MY first ever custom build about twenty years ago.  G&P Magpul Sentry with Tightbore and tuned gearbox.  Furniture was all bought on American E Bay and dipped by Lacota Industries the only company in the world with genuine MC film at the time.  Built several more variations of it over the years in CQB length, mid length and rifle length, some with folding stocks, last one being a Mid Length ERG.  Background is chinese copy of Crye Field vest, surprising quality for time, which I still have though sadly no longer fits me.

60300744_409946973120845_8948330775124639744_n.jpg

On 06/10/2023 at 17:16, Scythian said:

Although not airsoft pews I did end up with three Nerf blasters painted by Chris. I'm half tempted to get my glock carbine kit done by him too as it's got a kind of futuristic look to it.20230930_135847.thumb.jpg.7712e056b50d68332f88957ddf9262c6.jpg

Wow, they are a blast from the past. Can't believe someone on here owns 3 of the early Nerfs I painted 😍😍

received_1027402478387364.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.