Airsoft meet for Sussex & the Mall

Hef Legend

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Any hotel takers..? I ideally want to room share to keep costs down :)

Would anyone like to share a room with my massive weapon?

• Head Moderator

FYI the Mall is one glass door down after a BFG incident on Sunday.

I was in the shop next door, Zombie barricade end of The Mall, and the crash of the glass was impressive. Amazing what a BFG can do when it is mis thrown. First time I have heard the command "weapons down!". The marshalls quickly cleaned up the mess and got the game underway again, pity some of the game briefings could not be done with such alacrity.

Thats funny your missus told me it was cqb at best.

Apparently it breaks down pretty quickly as well.

Would anyone like to share a room with my massive weapon?

I've heard it is firing blanks...

Hola everyone!

Just back from holiday and thought I'd see how things have progresses, looks like it's all set then?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Moderator

The mall is taking bookings for those that want to play Sunday so everybody needs to book in.

Sunday place booked and confirmed.

• Supporters

New list

Hef Legend +4 - Confirmed

Esoterick +5 - Confirmed

Shortman/deebo+2 more clan members Confirmed

Jedi_Master - Confirmed + Sunday (Paid in full)

Alex34 +1 - Confirmed

Sacarathe - Confirmed

Sittingduck +1 Confirmed (Paid in full)

Randymanpipe +1 - Confirmed + Sunday

JohnTee - Confirmed

Proffrink - Confirmed

ImTriggerHappy - Confirmed + Sunday

i3666- Confirmed (paid in full)

27 players.

I was planning on collecting the outstanding balance at the end of the month as didn't really want to deal with money on the night.

If this is a problem for anybody send me a pm so we can sort something.

Has everybody who is playing the Sunday booked in?

I was planning on collecting the outstanding balance at the end of the month as didn't really want to deal with money on the night.

If this is a problem for anybody send me a pm so we can sort something.

Has everybody who is playing the Sunday booked in?

Yup, booked the Sunday and the hotel now!

• Head Moderator

Quick question, do they permit running at The Mall? I know some places disallow it.

Oh yes. Often need a burst of speed to cross an area or move to a shop/staircase ahead of the other team. I normally let the youngsters run off prefering a more steady pace, although an incoming stream of BBs is encouragment to haul arse. However, there are a lot of glass windows to avoid running into, and the C&A escalators can be very slippery.

You can run at the Mall no problem. Vaulting over obstacles isn't allowed though.

Do watch out for wet patches when it rains though, bit leaky. My brother went over on a wet patch on Sunday and cut his leg on one of the pillars in Peacocks.

• Supporters

Quick question, do they permit running at The Mall? I know some places disallow it.

They dont just permit it its mandatory.

One rule for the private night is all campers will be shot, even if I am on the same team as you.

With only 30 people in there it plays best if everyone really throws themselves in.

Esoterick can vouch for that he has done a private game.

The site is too large for 30 people to play hide and seek its run and gun all the way

If anyone cant run a speedy waddle will do. ☺

• Head Moderator

My brother went over on a wet patch on Sunday and cut his leg on one of the pillars in Peacocks.

I take it that he is okay and did not do too much damage. I have taken a mis-step and few times and fallen over but luckily no harm done except to my pride.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.