Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

https://www.airsoft-hub.com/item/23790-various-airsoft-guns

The seller is after £60 for a used CYMA CM.123 1911 AEP with a custom paint job but no close ups that give any good idea of the cosmetic condition of it or if the green and black paint would appeal to you. Alternatively you can pay £5 LESS for one in brand new condition and no concerns about a bad custom paint job. Tough choice!

Edited by Galvatron

• Supporters
10 hours ago, Galvatron said:

custom paint job

By which he means he's sprayed more snot-green on the grips, then sweaty-palmed half of it off.

I like how he doesn't know what make or model the shotgun is (AGM MP003?) but he knows how much it's worth (it's not).

1 hour ago, Dan Robinson said:

I'm intrigued at how one person ends up owning so man two-tone guns.  At least he's honest about the Well rifle.

Laziness or a trip down to bbgunz4u4less with the sales commentary of "bro just one more gun bro, I've got to show you bro, how cool ,bro would you look, bro? With all da guns bro, just hold this one bro."

Now they have taken them to a game and discovered they are shit he wants to trade up.....and that's how they ended up on Mack's.....

5 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

I like how he doesn't know what make or model the shotgun is (AGM MP003?) but he knows how much it's worth (it's not).

Yeah, it looks like the DE M309 to me. He lists what looks like the same shotgun separately for £20. I thought you offered discounted prices on bulk sales? 😵

On 18/08/2023 at 21:36, gavinkempsell said:

Don't bother, I have one & they're shite.

Beat me to it. I could yeet mine further than it fires

Edited by Cannonfodder

On 18/08/2023 at 19:47, Rogerborg said:

My point is that they've being doing this long enough to have figured out that it's buyers who have the problem with reality, not them. 

This. To quote Obi-Wan, "who's the the biggest fool, the fool or the fool who follows him?"

Pretty sure you'd need to be dreaming or high to think £25 less than retail for a broken gun is a good price

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

This. To quote Obi-Wan, "who's the the biggest fool, the fool or the fool who follows him?"

Pretty sure you'd need to be dreaming or high to think £25 less than retail for a broken gun is a good price

Great gun, but I wouldn't pay that for one that was working fine, got mine with 7 mags for nearly half his price.

Dreamer lol🤔

15 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

eat me to it. I could yeet mine further than it fires

Got a GBB one now but not tested except to crono, 1.12 j & 342.7 avg fps

https://www.usedairsoft.co.uk/two-tone-replicas/electric-powered_1/three-pre-two-toned-airsoft-guns_i50203

£150 for what looks like 3 cheap-ass two-tone guns. I would bet they're not even worth that much at retail.

12 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

Got a GBB one now but not tested except to crono, 1.12 j & 342.7 avg fps

I assume they're specifically referring to Well's cheapo MP7. I don't think many people have a quarrel with the Umarex, WE or TM versions.

Edited by Galvatron

17 minutes ago, Galvatron said:

I assume they're specifically referring to Well's cheapo MP7. I don't think many people have a quarrel with the Umarex, WE or TM versions.

The Well's MP7 = shite

TM GBB = awesome (so far)

39 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

I'm not Googling it, but "Brocock" can't be a real airsoft brand...

Brocock are a brand of air guns. Iirc this isn't the first time it's been listed and each time the ad was removed. You'd think the poster would've got the hint by now

• Supporters

Brocock do make mainly Airsoft guns, I think they tried to dabble in airsoft with this model but it didn't take off. 

I think the seller needs to confirm the calibre & fps if he wants to keep the ad up. 

https://www.airsoft-hub.com/item/24008-specna-arms-black-double-case

I know it's not the most exciting one but damn, £70 for a used double rifle case? Am I wrong for thinking this is too much?

Edited by MrTea

• Supporters
9 minutes ago, MrTea said:

I know it's not the most exciting one but damn, £70 for a used double rifle case? Am I wrong for thinking this is too much?

Literally bought a £30ish soft case, thinks he's gonna double his money & buy a hard case

7wz1bv.jpg

15 minutes ago, MrTea said:

You are clearly not taking into account the patches that are adding value. That coupled with the total blackness of the fabric (or the piss poor quality of photos) is obviously enough to add stealth points and some ££...

Good find, still a dreamer

• Supporters
15 minutes ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

patches

15 minutes ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

adding value.

These two do not belong in the same paragraph, let alone sentence.

9 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

These two do not belong in the same paragraph, let alone sentence.

Twas a joke considering the ad says "patches not included". Despite their crazy pricing even they realise that patches add no value otherwise all my kit would be worth thousands as i'm a patch whore.