A sad day for snipers - ASPUK closing down.

Happy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've just purchased an ASPUK badge from them to remember them by.

It truly is a sad day :(

I've got all the info copy and pasted so if it's ever needed on here and not available I'll be able to repost anything needed

Could you add it into the guides section, after seeking his permission first?

Situation seems to have changed

https://www.facebook.com/aspuk/photos/a.372790149450126.85788.176087792453697/893141720748297/?type=1&theater

''Hi guys we please to announce that ASPUK has been formally handed over to the new owners and we look forward to meeting and chatting to everyone of our loyal members very soon.''

https://scontent-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11160566_893141720748297_7474968432444348835_n.jpg?oh=74cfff1f1cc24afe770b1114d42e0b7f&oe=55DE534D

From the website

We Are Back! web store has now re opened, Stock levels are extremely Low at the present moment but we are working hard to restock as soon as possible and we will end ever to meet all your needs. If you see an Item out of stock please feel free to contact us to make any pre orders to ensure you don't miss out. Thanks again for your continued support.. The ASPUK Team

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.