General election

Jambo88

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Scotland got lied to - by who politicians, media and other people in power

Welcome my friend to the REAL world we all live in

I don't want to start a SCOT Vs ENGLAND war - but if the Scots were mislead/brainwashed/lied to that sounds to me like a normal election campaign

Really - you wanna try and manage something you didn't wanna be envolved with

with another party you no longer vote for or trust to deliver

I know you may not love the English or rest of UK but surely you don't hate us that much

(stop calling me Shirley)

We live under Westminster rule so if we can have a say on things that are going to effect us then why would we turn it down?

I don't mind English people, either people are decent or arseholes doesn't matter about nationality. I don't think there's too much anti English feeling up here anyway apart from supporting any team you play in the World Cup as I'm sure would happen if we ever made it.

I know politicians lie so who do you think is going to be the biggest lier a politician who wants to leave the Union or one that wants to control it?

House of commons is classed as the lower house of parliament which says it all. Really doubt there are that many people who are from normal walks of life in it.

its because the poor need the rich to tell them how to live :D. we need a PM that plays Airsoft that would make Airsoft guns a VAT free item and have mandatory lessons in gearbox maintenance at school.

If we are going to have the PM play airsoft bring back Blair I would love to stick a bb in those teeth.

We could bring back Maggie and have a zombie game. Brown would also be good he's fat and old, I see him in the high street quite often I will ask him if he wants to come :D

• Supporters

I know politicians lie so who do you think is going to be the biggest lier a politician who wants to leave the Union or one that wants to control it?

THEY ALL LIE - how depends on how much they need to bull$hit you to get YOUR vote

I'm done on this coz I respect all of you on here & your own views, even if they are very different to my own

Just make up your own minds and please be sure to vote with heart & head - but hopefully try to vote if you can

I hate people that moan about stuff - but didn't vote, well what ya moaning for if you ducked one simple X on a bit of paper

60 to 65% won't want the main party in and a lot more wouldn't want them to probably form a coalition with "them"

So its gonna be a right free for ballsed up mess that didn't want - but try to vote anyway coz think we need a good turnout at least

baggsie bringing a bloody hot gun with Brown's name on it - no not coz he's Scottish

Just hate the bastid - but hope he brings Milliband

actually bring them all along they all need lighting up

• Supporters

If it wasn't for hollyrood Scotland would have been battered by thatcher like cuts. The SNP has helped make the NHS here better than the rest of the UK by increasing spending. We get free prescriptions and higher education that's why we need a government in Edinburgh. Also sturgeon isn't standing as a MP so won't have any say in English politics were sending big salmond down for that.

It doesn't matter who Scotland votes for because we're small and less than 1/10th the population of England. The Tories have 1 Westminster seat in Scotland. A area in the borders voted them in that has a low population but they are the party that rules the UK. Also Tony Blair was scottish but as I said the UK runs for the benefit of London. being apart of the Union is the same as the UK being in the EU because Brussels controls Westminster and Westminster controls Scotland so either way it's us that gets spit roasted.

I watched that debate on stv and every question farage answered started off with cutting immigration. Watch it it's on catch up. He is another Nick griffen I watched something the other week on CH4 and he was interviewed and he said he wants British people to get jobs over forgeiners but he forgets British people are pretty lazy and a lot of people would turn down a job picking fruit or cleaning toilets but under a points system those people that do those jobs won't get in. The freedom of movement is brilliant I have lived in Kraków because of freedom of movement I have met very good friends from over Europe but he wants to stop that. Britain is built on diversity and he wants to end that.

so let me get this straight, you get better education, free prescriptions etc etc ... and you think you should get more??

yeah you are right some people are lazy gits, and what you are forgetting is if you do turn down jobs, after so long you loose dole etc (or you did when i had a 2 week spell many years ago might have changed now). what he wants to stop is people benefit flocking to britian ...

I got a tax statment recently, and a 3rd of what i pay goes on other peoples "welfare", not mine. The benefit state needs to end.

so let me get this straight, you get better education, free prescriptions etc etc ... and you think you should get more??

yeah you are right some people are lazy gits, and what you are forgetting is if you do turn down jobs, after so long you loose dole etc (or you did when i had a 2 week spell many years ago might have changed now). what he wants to stop is people benefit flocking to britian ...

I got a tax statment recently, and a 3rd of what i pay goes on other peoples "welfare", not mine. The benefit state needs to end.

Yes because we pay more into the pot per head but let's look for away that we could increase England and Wales share. Scrap trident were not going to have a nuclear war and all it does is makes Scotland a target. Get rid of the £4bn train set. Make it worthwhile for people to work. A tax exemption of £15000 would help the people who struggle most meaning the could get a house but a car etc... But you would need to raise tax on the well off and politians are in that category so it won't happen. It was our hollyrood government that made it possible for free education they could have spent that money on rubbish like the Westminster government has done.

This is getting a bit heavy and bitchy I am out. Just remember the government is meant to be employees of the people until everybody unites and tells them we have had enough it wont change.

This isn't bitchy it's going well for a politics thread. There is normally someone banned by the end of the 1st page and someone else having a meltdown.

Personally I'll be voting conservative. I think we are on the right track the economy is slowly recovering and we aren't spending like mad when labour were in charge. I always think vote for what works for you. In my case I'm a hard working guy always worked my ass off and never claimed any benefits, so I think this government works for me. I feel that labour will take more off me and give to people that don't deserve it. I always think they tried to destroy this ccountry by opening the borders and having no control on immigration. I'm all for controlled immigration my girlfriend is from Finland/ Namibia but she came here For uni and has a law degree. I'm against the type of immigration that we let everyone in no matter what skills they bring to the country. Labour and snp just no I will think about leaving the country if that happens.

I'll be defacing my ballot again as no monster raving looneys around these days. I'm still trying to decide how to deface it, perhaps a nice little sketch of a penguin, or a crudely drawn cock, or a crudely drawn penguin with a cock...

I'll be defacing my ballot again as no monster raving looneys around these days. I'm still trying to decide how to deface it, perhaps a nice little sketch of a penguin, or a crudely drawn cock, or a crudely drawn penguin with a cock...

If you want to deface it vote UKIP.

I genuinely am worried about this election. Most the parties policies are completely ridiculous especially the snp and greens. I received a labour leaflet the other day. I drew a cock on it and sent it back.

• Supporters

They are ALL lying even more and more than before....

I mean I do bollox & bull$hit but these guys are the true masters

I'll explain - all of them know they are never gonna get in on their own - pretty damn clear that is

So they go out of their way now and offer all sorts of crap in their pledges - way more than before

Why - simple - they won't get in on their own anyway and when challenged why they never fufilled their pledge

They will simply just do what they do best - blame all the others

In particular the OTHER party we formed a coalition with blocked us from fufilling our pledges we made

Oh joy the bull$hit floodgates are well & truely open wide now - as long as they don't get an overall majority they can lie their ar$es off

(actually they was already doing that but now they are pledging to bull$hit us even more - that pledge I do believe they can fufill)

I genuinely am worried about this election. Most the parties policies are completely ridiculous especially the snp and greens. I received a labour leaflet the other day. I drew a cock on it and sent it back.

Your just anti Scottish

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.