Do NOT buy from Flapjack

Undieing_Lust

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

He might have been intending to do all the maintenance; aoe correction etc before shipping but sounds like you got placed in the 'noob who won't know better' category second you asked for 2-tone and just wrapped up and sent out!

Poor show, but at least you got something, seen worse scams! Can kind of see some the scratches in his original pic but that's about it for excuse from the list of things wrong with it you've found!

this happened on a bike forum I use now the mods are now asking seller to sent a message to them so that the mods can check details and to have actual pics of the item being sold.

Cant trust certain people and anything to do with money.

If it was done on a credit card then they will give you full backing if they see that you have been missing sold

He's something else this guy can't believe he had the cheek to create another account on here.

• Supporters

Can you not just block his ip address?

Actually his user name is jairsoft101 not jdairsoft101

• Supporters

Can you not just block his ip address?

I'm wanting Undieing_Lust to take this up with the police or small claims court before I do anything, if nothing happens then I will be spreading the word about Flapjack.

Id report him regardless of the outcome personally.though it wouldnt surprise me if he created a new acccount after running into this thread xD

EDIT: looking at the profile feedback on zeroin, he's had 4 recent buyers give positive feedback; he's either fixed the error of his ways or deleted the majority of negative feedback (if your allowed to do that). Id take it with a grain of salt and try get in contact with him one last time; no reply, full frontal callout across the sport of this D-bag.

he's either fixed the error of his ways or deleted the majority of negative feedback (if your allowed to do that).

Deleting negative feedback seems a bit of a strange feature to have... I don't think it's a thing lol. It would sort of ruin the point of someone leaving negative feedback if it could just be deleted, I think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

After asking FlapJack to resolve the situation with no response, I have decided to ban him from this forum.

The fact that he happily took someone's hard earned money and gave them something they didn't pay for is incredibly dishonest and shows a sheer lack of respect. Not forgetting the fact that FlapJack created a second account to try and stay under the radar. Absolutely despicable.

Not heard from Undieing_Lust at all.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.