SOoooo my gun just broke like wtf

MrCheesman94

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So i spent £310 on a G&P Enforcer and picked it up today and the stock just fell off

It basically looks like the the buffer tube has been snapped in half i will get some pictures at some point but i have had this gun for 1 month just a bit pissed off

My experience so far is that all brands are a bit rubbish in terms of quality control. Everyone on the fields I play has broken guns from every company (including brand new Tokyo Marui's, VFCs, G&Ps, G&Gs). Most people seem to be playing with guns that have issues and at home they have a broken gun or two. They aren't exactly well made or long lasting generally.

Likewise, I've only ever had as much as a stripped piston in my old ICS m4a, with the split gearbox it was out and replaced in 5 mins.

• Supporters

bit of both - some seem to run flawless others are not so good....

yes I've messed with stuff and made it worse too

but also like to point out that sometimes have got 2 of same

(wars break out between son & me otherwise) and we never get 2 perfect ones

yes I know you never get 2 the same but quality control does vary a bit.....

Yup I do fiddle or try to tweak/break stuff but if gun runs real sweat out of box then I leave alone

(yes I don't try fix something that isn't broke and running really well - I'm a bit daft but not that stupid)

Same as a lot of things - cars, consoles, kids - you never get two the same

One can be really great and no trouble - other can be a right $hit (not just talking about kids but good example)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.