JCog84

Two questions...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

Two quick questions

1) Magpul PDR-C or TM Aug HC?

2) Snipers - Spring, Gas or Electric?

Go.

P.s Thanks in advance :)

1 - unsure (sorry, not much help)

2 - spring (gas doesn't work well in cold weather and electric are more used for rifles, dmr's and pistols)

1. TM High Cycle - Hell of a lot of fun, miss having mine but I much prefer snipers and shotguns.

2. Spring - Mostly for ease of use/reliability for me.

1) TM

2) electric, semi auto is a major plus, though the range is slightly less then a spring (site FPS rules depending etc)

1. dont think the magpul is in production anymore? which even if you get one 2nd hand is a bad thing. I do love bullpups, but the AUG trigger is pants to the degree that I don't want to use the gun.

2. I'd go for electric. gives your a plan B if you miss and could be used as an emergency assault weapon if enemy isn't too close. thou that technically be a DMR not a Sniper. if you want a bolt action, then spring.

tl;dr:

1. Neither.

2. a ) DMR - electric.
2. b ) Bolt action - spring.

1: for sure the TM, love it

2: spring for reliability of course.

1) image.png?w=500&c=1

2) spring

1. dont think the magpul is in production anymore? which even if you get one 2nd hand is a bad thing. I do love bullpups, but the AUG trigger is pants to the degree that I don't want to use the gun.

I would have to agree with the AUG having a pants trigger, my main weapon is a TM AUG and I do find the trigger a bit clunky, it can be modified to make it a lighter trigger and less clunky but I'm used to it now.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.