Other Hobbies

Caliber

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I guess that makes me a girlfriend stealer :ph34r:

V or Explorer (I have an Explorer by the way - among others)

• Supporters

YAY! Pointy guitars FTW!

Just for the record I also have two BC Rich Bich's, a Hohner G3T (Steinberger headless copy) and a Westfield Bowlback electro-acoustic. Actually - if you know anyone in the market for a Marshall valve combo I'm trying to get shot of mine (DSL401 - ungigged, bedroom use only).

Is that a Cromwell? Or am I mistaken....

It is indeed. I've now weathered her and added mud to the tracks, mudguards and other points it would have flew up onto. Will try and get an update picture! We should make a scale model thread as not to hijack this one.

It is indeed. I've now weathered her and added mud to the tracks, mudguards and other points it would have flew up onto. Will try and get an update picture! We should make a scale model thread as not to hijack this one.

I'm trying to do the Lancaster B.111 dambusters revel 1:72 model....hell it's hard!

Bit of fabrication (welding pieces of metal together),

mechanics (modifying my truck in various ways),

horse riding,

flying (and this one is the money killer),

recently bought myself parts for a new computer to play a few games.

• Supporters

Bit of fabrication (welding pieces of metal together),

mechanics (modifying my truck in various ways),

horse riding,

flying (and this one is the money killer),

recently bought myself parts for a new computer to play a few games.

Flying? That sounds awesome. If I ever won the lottery then I'd immediately get myself onto some flight training course or other, private pilot license would be awesome. Always wanted a go in a helicopter as well, I used to fly a lot of RC planes with my dad, tried the helis and they're a right bitch. I'd bet money on real helis being a shit ton easier to control.

• Supporters

I flew a few times with the Air Cadets till they introduced some BS height restrictions for the Tutors. I'm now too tall :(

If you ever get the chance its wicked :)

what?! how tall are you? the CO of 727 Sqn is about 6'4" and he still gets into a tutor fine!

ermm, I was 6,7 when they brought it in about 2 years ago I think it was. A rather large in the stomach member of the university air squadron had to be cut out of a tutor so they decided to introduce a load of restrictions. But yh I can fit and fly in them fine which is frustrating.

I flew a few times with the Air Cadets till they introduced some BS height restrictions for the Tutors. I'm now too tall :(

If you ever get the chance its wicked :)

I flew a grob tutor with an ex red arrows pilot, truly one of the best things I have ever done.

Wanted to go to the Army cadets as I want to join the Army, but the one nearest is in doubt of staying. So Air cadets here I come!!!!

Wanted to be a pilot but my eyesight crap so that idea went to buggery!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.