Other Hobbies

Caliber

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Kayaking mainly tidal rivers and flat water till I can lose weight and get into white water.

Downhill mountain biking I'll do every now and then. It's the uphill biking I'm not fond off.

And for winter PC gaming(PCVR) and snowboarding. Have to find things to keep me busy year round otherwise I'll end up being productive at work and I don't want that, bastards will give me more responsibility.

Well into my cars - but sadly due to a ex who is a complete c**t i had to sell my car to ensure i could look after my little uns when she fucked off with her new bloke.

collect movie figures or stupid toys as the girlfriend calls them.

most of my time is devoted to planning the perfect murder and getting away with it 

On 02/06/2021 at 18:54, Johnyboy1976 said:

most of my time is devoted to planning the perfect murder and getting away with it 

Well you have sure fucked that up now! 1st rule of murder......don't tell anyone!!

😉

Regards 

On 02/06/2021 at 18:54, Johnyboy1976 said:

…… most of my time is devoted to planning the perfect murder and getting away with it 

Hate to be the bearer of bad news ….. There’s no such thing !

46 minutes ago, MiK said:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news ….. There’s no such thing !

Ah well...when I was seven I shot a sparrow. I had an old 177 gat gun which jumped about six inches from point of aim. However I poked it through a knot hole in next doors fence and aimed at a poor innocent sparrow in our neighbours tree.I never for an instant thought that I  would hit him but the second I pulled that trigger he dropped!

Wracked with guilt I crept into neighbours garden and recovered corpse and with a tear buried it in my garden. I've never told anyone until now but I've often wondered,in later years, if it was dead or just stunned. 

So for the best part of sixty years I have indeed gotten away with murder.☹

This is all told in confidence ok?👍

Regards 

Just now, MiK said:

@Shamal Getting you to confess to your murderous actions just goes to confirm said statement :P 

Doh!

Isn't there a statute of limitations though?

On 01/06/2021 at 11:34, kameriders said:

I want to find gf online too in the future. 

Me too but don't tell the wife  lol

• 11 months later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.