Ed, Let's play a game

geoffreym

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So what Ed is really saying when he posts

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

is that there are 'no limits' and we should 'sink to the very nadir of base taste' in our attempts to customise the perfect airsoft gun?

OK, I am going to need the following:

A shoot and Scoot Lee enfield, some wood screws, some RIS rails, an Elcan Specter DR, a laser sight, a torch, Long M203 launcher.....

...hmm what paint would I use to do a digital camo paint job on wood? :D

There, fixed that for ya.

Could give a Lee Enfield the whole DayZ standalone treatment. I'm thinking 12x hunting sights, laser unit on a screwed on ris rail, Harris style bipod, OD krylon paintjob...

• Supporters

Against Partizan camo too. That takes sickening into actual blasphemy.

Whats worse is I found it on the WW2 airsoft forums! Those guys are more militant about this sort of thing than Ed. They are currently trying to hunt down and kill someone selling a Thompson with RIS rails on the zero one forums. If you mess with a gun, probably best to leave the WW2 guns alone :)

• Supporters

Red Jacket did something like that with a Chicago Typewriter - I forget if they put a crane stock on it as well, or what, but there was definitely an RIS. It was for some local sherrif's dept. too - just doesn't bear thinking about, eh? Not just old bill, but yank old bill, spraying .45 cal FMJ around like it was on sale... run for the hills!

anyone watch storage hunters? on todays episode one guy found a pimped luger(think thats what it was) thought he was in the money. seriously the thing was blinged, gold silver gems all along the barrel etc. thought hed make thousands. was told he would be right if this want what it looked like. wasnt even safe to fire and might make 100.......

• 2 weeks later...

That's a real gun lol, Burmese EMERK based on the L85. Ed... You can't even get mad... You have to accept that one in all its magnificent beauty (or lack thereof).

• Supporters

Eureka Props Nerd: "We'll need about twelve hundred bucks to build the gun for this epp..."

Eureka Production Designer: "Screw that! We don't got that in the goddamn budget if'n we gotta make that asshole float... pack some euro-trash in a goddamn bag an' see what sticks together. Nobody will know and they can fix the shots in goddamn post!"

• Supporters

Did you do that, Chris? Please say you didn't?

• Supporters

Did you do that, Chris? Please say you didn't?

Course I did.

It's an 'upgrade' on the previous AR-AK that just had a multicam stock and a plain black rail and barrel.

Wow, that's several kinds of awful.

Aww, why thank you. :wub:

• Supporters

Word on the street is the actual L86s are going to get all pimped out and used as DMRs from now on, seeing as they've not ever been any good in their intended role but the MoD is tight and would rather re-use stuff it's already got. So you might want to get used to LSWs with bigger optics on.

• Supporters

^^Life imitates art :lol: The MOD have been reading airsoft forums!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.