Sci-Fi guns and uniforms for airsoft

adam bussey
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Dark angels ftw, still got my old collection up in the loft :). Ah, I remember the toxic smell of the glue as I stuck together Space Marines on a saturday afternoon. Takes me back :rolleyes:

I can already imagine a game day in one of those...

"TAKE YOUR F***ING HITS"

Doesnt really matter. He would be dead slow and only has a melee weapon :P Just walk away XD

Doesnt really matter. He would be dead slow and only has a melee weapon :P Just walk away XD

I was talking about the guy in the suit taking the hits, but yeah, so true

Don't space marines travel really fast though?

they travel just as fast as humans, termys cant sweeping advance so they are slightly slower. and obviously hed have to have a storm bolter...(prob 2 g36s strapped together...) and dark angels, pffft, bunch of dress wearing girls, and half traitors to boot! blood angels all the way! for the emperor and sanguinius! (i kinda still play.... was working in an indy supplier this time last year)

incredably! even dark angels are better than them! the only thing gayer is grey knights!. and yea cc temys are better in game, but useless in airsoft. ideally assault cannon and stormsheild with mark of the wolfen would have been better, lol... course given the choice sanguary guard would be better in airsoft(jump over buildings, blow pellets back etc........ plus pissing people off with our nipple armour, lol....

blah the only thing worse than an ultramarine is a blood raven.... lol. funny how we skipped every other scifi suit and went straight to 40k, which is amongst the hardest scifi suits to recreate.... even bouncing over halo...

blah the only thing worse than an ultramarine is a blood raven.... lol. funny how we skipped every other scifi suit and went straight to 40k, which is amongst the hardest scifi suits to recreate.... even bouncing over halo...

Funny how everyone seams to know what 40k is. Seams gaming and airsoft folk are cut from the same cloth.

19th Century British Army Uniform with a molle belt platform (with all my mags in the pouches obviously) and a 19th Century British Pith Helmet and also a cool sheath for my Ultrasaber Lightsaber with my Lightsaber sheathed into it. Yeah I just went post-medieval and possibly steampunk on your asses. But damn who knew a bright red shirt would cost SOOO much.

WOW..............................................................this thread is just full of fail!

19th Century British Army Uniform with a molle belt platform (with all my mags in the pouches obviously) and a 19th Century British Pith Helmet and also a cool sheath for my Ultrasaber Lightsaber with my Lightsaber sheathed into it. Yeah I just went post-medieval and possibly steampunk on your asses. But damn who knew a bright red shirt would cost SOOO much.

I want to see this

I want to see this

I seriously wish you could but I don't have in excess of about £390 for a REPLICA (a very detailed replica) of a 19th British Army Uniform but if I get a tan shirt to go with the Pith helmet I could look like a badass 19th century jungle explorer.

I seriously wish you could but I don't have in excess of about £390 for a REPLICA (a very detailed replica) of a 19th British Army Uniform but if I get a tan shirt to go with the Pith helmet I could look like a badass 19th century jungle explorer.

do it!

• Supporters

Nah mate, what you want is a faux fur mat for the real jungle experience... Tarzan!

Archived