the benefits of airsofting!

Pointman PUG
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So the wife sent me off to get a pizza last night from our local dominos.so duly pussy whipped,I went.

after giving my order(medium Hawaiian,garlic bread with cheese and some hot wings) I thought I recognised the bloke behind the counter and asked if he went airsofting..yes came the reply and a long chat ensued about guns,game sites,etc.....anyway the benefit was an extra pizza and another portion of hot wings! Bonus!...thanks to the brotherhood of airsoft I had a pizza and a whole portion of wings to myself....no sharing with the wife!

• Supporters

TBH I never buy Dominos unless they're having a 2-4-1 offer. The 1st time I ordered one I thought I was going to get a lap-dance while I waited... cost enough, anyway! Of course, he may have realised that he usually plays against you and decided to slow you down...

• Supporters

I met a guy in McDonalds once whilst I was getting breakfast to go to The Stan and the guy who served me asked if that's where I was going lol, it's like a secret society, like from Hot Fuzz or something.

Everyone does it really, you just don't know it. :P

I've also been asked if I want a forces discount before, but turned it down obviously lol.

well lets face it, if this was a paintball forum, there would be no helpful people, young starters (like me), or BANTER! = another benefit of airsoft!

do you agree?

• Supporters

No because your obviously a Moron T.W.A.T ever played or contributed as long as you have on here if not Kindly STFU about Paintballers

• Supporters

Simmer down children or I'll have to get the hammer out.

It's not a ban hammer, I just like hurting people...

Joking, or not?

Well, simmer down and you'll never have to badly find out. ^_^

well lets face it, if this was a paintball forum, there would be no helpful people, young starters (like me), or BANTER! = another benefit of airsoft!

do you agree?

you cant stereotype all paintballers saying that they are not helpful its like airsoft 99% are nice people and the other 1% are idiots and it would be the same with paintball,i know this from experience

• Supporters

& my arse is my arse...

You get to go into work on Monday bearing all kinds of welts on your face and arms (i don't wear a mask because i am an idiot, and with the "warm" weather i wear a tee-shirt)

Fortunately one of my work colleagues is my airsoft buddy, so its not too bad. Although discussions about shimming gearboxes are generally met with some confusion by the "normals".

On a serious note, its actually good for your fitness, well that is if you do it often enough, and it also encourages you to get a bit fitter. When i first started i was really out of shape, and because of that i couldn't play for a full day or run around as much as i wanted to. I loved airsoft so much i started a proper exercise regime, just so i could make the most of my play time. That and the fact i seem to think its a great idea to run around with an M14 EBR-L, which is weighs a ton (5.5kg)

• Supporters

I'm not sure if you know this... But a ton is actually 1000kg.

;)

Helps keep you fit (kind of) and helps you meet women (well in captaindumbass's case any way ;) )

(click more comments under Silent7Sniper7's second post on the page)

I never called her back mate hahaha xD

Archived