Nutster

Load-Out Pics

2637 posts in this topic

I like that alot!

love seeing different camo's getting used. I really hate MC now. Even gonna sell off my MTP kit.

Lozart and Nickona like this

Looks like someone's run over a fox

Lozart, Sam_G, Ian_Gere and 4 others like this

But dad! You know I wanted tan on black! This is RG!

post-7095-0-96565000-1394364916_thumb.jpgpost-7095-0-32315500-1394364945_thumb.jpg

Flyye swift JPC just arrived, in ranger green?

PT247 and M_P like this

It's going to be easy to spot camouflaged players this summer if they've got an M4. Just look for the Cyalume :lol:

The Leprechaun! and Mack like this

Thought I'd make use of the way my doctors are yet again experimenting on me to get some authentic looking rough stylee Soviet gear pics, but I had to mess with them summat bad to get anything half recognisable and there's only this one worthy of showing. More for the lols than anything. I spose the background leaves posibilities...

me_zenit_cx.jpg

rexfan10 and two_zero like this

A twatty selfie my mates pressured me into making the morning before Bellurgan's OP Open Shield to take the piss off some other people on snapshit.

U0X5EA5.png

I admit it looks stupid especially with the utterly moronic devil horn hand gesture but It's not like I had any free will in It's making. Peer pressure am bad

lads.

Got the pouches together to finish off my FS rigs (for now that is).

12799796143_b69e55fd46_b.jpg

What the thing one the lower front of the left hand pouch Chris?

Nothing mate, part of the pouch; just plain tan hypalon instead of MC (as the lid is).

Not sure why BFG did it that way, at a guess I'd say to resist downwards pressure on the pouch base tearing it out, you've got a good few extra inches of stitching there holding it in place. Hypalon is great in many respects but it's going to be weak to certain specific types of destructive forces trying to break it down from different directions, same as any material.

M_P likes this

Attach it to the front of your webbing like truckers do on their radiator grilles :D

PT247 likes this

I was thinking on the back left of my Soviet Y-strap webbing. Need to put mesh in her specs first though!

My DCS is coming along nicely.

A46756D6-CC05-4D92-A3DB-42E3B5BD4172.jpg

New WAS Quick mag pouches hold both my Recoil Pmags and my TM M14 mags.

1FDCFDA6-BB92-49C7-9EE4-96C0CBD4D7E8.jpg

0454148A-E546-49A6-826A-3EB56269A4D6.jpg

The middle one's elastic has slipped round the bottom. Looks good though... like mine but with the pistol taco on :P

The one with the pistol mag pouch is just two normal pouches threaded together. A cheaper way to buy them if you want both the different pouches. you basically get the pistol mag pouch for £2!

I noticed the elastic after i took the pics. Is sorted now.

This is something lightweight I've thrown together for CQB but primarily for zombie games. It's lacking the eye pro and my half face mesh mask because it looks cooler this way ;).

I think it might be missing something if anybody has any ideas? I put my knee pads on and it didn't look right and a shemagh didn't look apocalyptic enough. I could do with some pouches to mount on my belt for my mags and cowboy boots and a machete would make it but would reduce skirmishability somewhat. Also, if I didn't like the shirt so much I'd cover the thing in blood and mud.

6EA2068D-ADAF-4B31-8F98-C8197CBFC894_zps

13259F95-C7C4-47F2-9DE9-A9D79828F600_zps

Token shot for photoshop hilairity

B78E22FE-7B6A-478C-B06F-E66BBE058964_zps

Mack likes this

Nice trigger discipline :P

Seems the appropriate amount of trigger discipline for when there are Zombies about!

This is something lightweight I've thrown together for CQB but primarily for zombie games. It's lacking the eye pro and my half face mesh mask because it looks cooler this way ;).

I think it might be missing something if anybody has any ideas? I put my knee pads on and it didn't look right and a shemagh didn't look apocalyptic enough. I could do with some pouches to mount on my belt for my mags and cowboy boots and a machete would make it but would reduce skirmishability somewhat. Also, if I didn't like the shirt so much I'd cover the thing in blood and mud.

Is that shotgun the Ithaca? How do you find loading it? Is it single or trishot?

Mack likes this