Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7629 posts in this topic

G36 sighted hand rail £23 delivered just got to wait, going for flecktern loadout put my Xmas order into Mrs Santa (the girlfriend lo)

Cyma 039u tactical ak

Cyma 030 glock 18c

Drop leg holster

Extended glock mag

Standard glock mag

DE M56C

(My first ever RIF order! Will post pics at some point.)

sp00n likes this

Good one, evilfree. Please do us a pic heavy review of the CM.039U if you wouldn't mind.

Two 5 position light holders and two small lights to go in them grand total of £8.98

cold steel peace keeper-10£

noveske 9" ris £40

just got to hope it fits my gun

Just ordered 2 40mm shells to go with my new M203.

Can't wait!!

Use a Keyring. Clip it onto the sling mount and then the sling onto the ring.

Good idea, I'll try it tomorrow, still not sure if it'll work but worth a shot!

I think I may have misunderstood the problem though,I thought the Mount simply does not work on it,but in your reply to CK's point I think you meant it's too small and will strangle you putting it on.

Still worth a try though.

I think I may have misunderstood the problem though,I thought the Mount simply does not work on it,but in your reply to CK's point I think you meant it's too small and will strangle you putting it on.

Still worth a try though.

It's both really. The clip is a bit big and the sling is too wide and not long enough. Not impressed :(

What sling did you buy?

I've got the same one, just put a ring through the sling mount then it should work fine.

A little odd how they call it an "mp5" sling yet it doesn't fit an Mp5 sling mount. :wacko:

I've got the same one, just put a ring through the sling mount then it should work fine.

A little odd how they call it an "mp5" sling yet it doesn't fit an Mp5 sling mount. :wacko:

I'll try that tomorrow, at work tonight :(

Yea it's too wide to fit through the sling mount on the stock. I find it really tight, is it supposed to be like that?

Tried a keyring, wore it for a minute and didn't like the way it was messing up the Metal. I've gone with cable ties and seems to do the job.

Still, not really the way I wanted to wear the sling but I've paid for it so it'll do.

post-8040-0-92479700-1382945279_thumb.jpg

I generally go with a loop of paracord when it comes to fitting slings to overly-narrow sling mounts on guns. Problem is that so many designs of airsoft guns are based on very, very old iterations of the real firearms and the slings used back in those days were much simpler affairs that just threaded a 1-2" canvas/webbing strap directly through the mounts on the weapon á la the famous L85 3-point.

The advantage with paracord vs a keyring, or any other metal or plastic solution, is that you'll get zero rattle or scratching from the interface device. Also greater flexibility, greater options for customisation (i.e. unlimited, it's just string after all) and IMO it just 'fits' better aesthetically.

So far 6mm carabiners have worked for me to connect slings to various G36's, various AK iterations, and my SVD front mount. The locking ones probably aren't necessary but the extra security feels reassuring to me :wacko::unsure: They're also damn handy for hanging gloves off webbing ;)Linky A short 1" webbing strap with an eye loop as well as a buckle would probably be most aesthetically pleasing - i'm not at home right now, but in a few days i'll check what bits i have on my kit sewing shelf. I may be able to make you one out of stuff i already have, so it'd be cheap to you. :)

You're too kind!

yeah, maybe i should be a capitalist about it :lol:

Cheeky vimto likes this

Not airsoft related,but A Sony CyberShot lense for my mum's old camera arrived today and I've fixed it along with my brother. Now it's mine. muhahahaha

Now to post the testing pics of my VSR to r/airsoft 'cos I'm a sad sh*t like that.