Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7845 posts in this topic

A replica ops core NVG mount

A Prime CNC aluminium bolt carrier for WA M4's

A Proarms bolt + hop up to take AEG barrels, for WA M4's

A set of hogue grips for 1911's

An accuwedge for RS M4's to stop receiver wobble

Bought a while ago an Eagle industries MAP in OD/RG. Thought it was a clone at first, but now I'm not so sure. It could easily be real.

Also bought an AFG, 14mm CW/CCW adaptor, and a bottle of propylene which turns out makes my glock kick like a mule. I almost wish I had gas mags for my M4 still, but at £18 a bottle I kind of don't.

Nice. Might get some pictures of it all up soon, most of that stuff hasn't even arrived yet.

Am I to understand you enjoy sexual lobsters animation?

Micro t1 with high QD mount.

Picking up an MP7 this weekend :)

$T2eC16h,!zcE9s4g4wYNBRf7svMWy!~~60_12.J

Falklands era MK4 helmet with the comfy inner ring that press studs onto the liner, plus the camo rags you can see. They're actually a lot browner than that and need work, but hey ho, I'm happy.

Which means that my other MK4 is now for sale.

Oh shit, I forgot these too:

$T2eC16N,!ysE9sy0hYpWBR(EIPvcdQ~~60_12.J ~ £8.50 delivered :D

$T2eC16hHJHgE9n0yHFlyBQ6Zp,2o4!~~60_12.J

ESS RX inserts for Advancers ~ £13.20 delivered from Finland of all places lol!

Am I to understand you enjoy sexual lobsters animation?

Quite a bit more than I should

I just received 2 off:-

7.4V 1300mAh 25C+ continuous discharge (101mm long)

32A continuous, 65A burst

101 x 20.4 x 13.3mm weight 52g.

:) these are brilliant, I got them with deans connectors and they fit perfectly in a standard 2/3 crane stock :)

A couple of new pistons for my L85, a Systema piston head to go with the cylinder head, and a PDI tightbore for my Glock (because why the fuck not?) lol

The pistol tbb actually cost more than my rifle one, which is approx. 5 times the length. What the hell is up with that?!

rifle tightbores sell like hotcakes and pistol ones don't, to make their money back on initial production set up costs companies up the per-unit cost.

Yeah... Standard economics, eh?

Seems overwhelmingly obvious now I think about it. Still sounds a bit counter intuitive though.

Just got my copy of Ai mag.

Saw this: http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/gbase-acog-ecos-4x32-red-illumination-with-rmr-sight

Had to go back and place an order for one... I hope Fire-Support see my note attached to the order about combining them to save me paying postage twice...

you buy AI every month?! surely it'd make sense to get a subscription in that case?

I cracked (and cracked hard) and bought a G&P DBAL for super sneaky night vision shooting people.

Bit of a spending spree these last few days

50R mag for my TM G18c

Complete osprey MkIV including every plate, not that I'll wear them

And picked up what seems to be a bit of a rarity, a GWS custom Sig556, bought as an unfinished project but 25 minutes work and it absolutely rocks, can't find massive detail about the kit but was a TM donor gun thats been heavily upgraded and fitted with the kit

Loads of mid caps to come next month and maybe a new sniper

Airsoft-Ed likes this

you buy AI every month?! surely it'd make sense to get a subscription in that case?

I cracked (and cracked hard) and bought a G&P DBAL for super sneaky night vision shooting people.

I do have a subscription... It arrived this morning.

Mike636 likes this

oh, I'll shut up then!

S'what I thought!

http://bangtees.com/image/cache/data/like_a_boss_500-500x500.png

2 in 1 single point sling, has an over shoulder/round chest as normal with snap release buckle, and also has a snap release buckle which attaches to vest £13 fleabay

New 5.11 boots in coyote, and a SR-25 tomorrow

2 in 1 single point sling, has an over shoulder/round chest as normal with snap release buckle, and also has a snap release buckle which attaches to vest £13 fleabay

Is that a BIN price, Dazzer? If there's more do me a favour and give us the link.

link below says mp5 but I've put it on an M4 and a SCAR fine

Ebay is my new best friend forgot how much airsoft stuff on there

Harris style bipod new £15

vsr/l96 trigger parts 3 of everything £8

galaxy s2 battery and cover £8

one pieces scopemount still waiting for been over a week and ment to be 1st class

hmmmm might be £8.99

Fleabay is a wonder of the world :) I just bought:

360641821331_1.jpg these Soviet uniform shoulder board stars for PLN 39.00 delivered (£7.84)

- a bit overpriced really at nearly a quid each, but hey ho, with the four that I already have on a pair of the wrong shoulder boards that came on my KGB coat (Airforce Lieutenant Colonel FFS!), that gives me enough for two sets of 3 star Lieutenant-Captain's boards (of which I have one pair)...

*sigh* it does seem to take a long time to find KGB gear, but when I find another pair of the right shade of blue boards, I'll be nearly ready to make a historically accurate jacket, as the collar tabs can be cobbled together easily enough.

new gloves

vsr scope rail

scope for the above rail

now where in the uk has stock of 190rd stanag mags :unsure: .... oooh yeah no where :angry::(:(:(

new gloves

vsr scope rail

scope for the above rail

now where in the uk has stock of 190rd stanag mags :unsure: .... oooh yeah no where :angry::(:(:(

Action hobbies have the Socom gear troy 190 round mids in chap