M_P

Gun picture thread

4402 posts in this topic

I like how the blue in the patch, brings out the blue on the grip part of slide, with a little scape/r of some sort and it be great, have same pistol but only all black

TM SCAR H recoil

VFC EGLM

VFC PEQ15

Rail ext

Torchc051b4637abace690ebfd72a917c16f6.jpg

736d941b97d20fa6dac18411792a3b95.jpg

Monty likes this

H&K FTW! S&T G36V, WE G36C, WE 416.

1Htb4RI.jpg

Monty likes this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGK8IC-bGnU

(still no idea how to get the video to appear in the post)

Just because I love making SA80 purists cry - based on one of 25 experimental rifles from 2005-6, when the MoD was updating the L85. This is my CQB rifle. Very comfortable and fun to use.

P1012128_zps8c176c99.jpg

Like this (please work)?

Hubert likes this

Do you even AK again?

otxm.jpg

SgtTalbert, Monty and two_zero like this

Like the AK's, which one you taking to Shining Light?

Like the AK's, which one you taking to Shining Light?

Dunno yet - probably Phatima the 74U b/c she feels best in hand and has a couple of mods in the pipeline which will make her even cooler (but her stock is on the way out), but Tatiana the 47S shoulders best and by then I'll have put an Element M105 spring & AB MOSFET in her so range and trigger response should be good, and although Morena the 74 is new, I'm definitely in love (a new stain & bakelite pistol grip, better rear sight repair/ RS replacement &/or Elcan Spectre red dot on a side mount and she should be 'show off standard')...

However I've also got a project "Terrorist AK" in progress, built around a real 'steel' wooden stock, a G&P aluminium/steel alloy receiver, and a tactical front end with a knurled ali tube vertical foregrip, which will run ICS MC-108 fast quiet helical gears (unless I put them in Phatima beforehand) an ICS drilled ali piston, Matrix Double O-Ring Piston Head, and various other badass GB parts TBA - so whatever I end up naming her, she may well be flavour of the month by the time Shining Light is on...

My New VFC Scar-L MK16. Had to buy the Acog as well :-)

ui90.jpg

Monty likes this

New toy....KSC Glock 23f

848D5905-B298-4482-9124-430D02D1EEE4.jpg

5E70800D-EFB2-4D80-8D0C-C4D98687611E.jpg

C0520BF4-6628-414F-8B71-08A1950C1BCA.jpg

FF7DB17F-A01B-4D83-A32F-008B8D5377B3.jpg

Just a WE Glock 17 , I have to treat myself sometimes. ;)

RIpUMW0.jpg?2?4828

IMG_20140103_165443_zpsmgdz8pnc.JPG

Just got the TM MP7 GBB, waiting for some spare mags to turn up at the end of the month.

The REC7 is soon to be DMR'd when the mosfet I want is back in stock.

The Mini Patriot is still my fav AEG, it is not working right at the moment tho, supposed to be pumping out a consistant 350fps but currently only managing 270ish, think I'm gonna have to strip the gearbox again and have a mess with the piston as it was an amazing gun before I changed the spring to an M100

Love my TM G18C, fantastic pistol even in the colder weather it works well.

My PX4 Compact isn't getting much use at the moment which is a shame, feels so nice to shoot but suffers in the cold.

Hubert likes this

How is the TM MP7? I've never seen one in person, no one seems to have them round at either of the sites I attend.

Back in London, and my SUSAT has arrived. Now mounted on the pride of the fleet -

P1012118_zps1f2177a5.jpg

P1012119_zps528d2a1f.jpg

The Leprechaun! and Ian_Gere like this

P1012128_zps8c176c99.jpg

So Hugh let me borrow this for a game a few days ago, pro tip everyone: single most unwieldy thing known to man...

Hubert likes this

So Hugh let me borrow this for a game a few days ago, pro tip everyone: single most unwieldy thing known to man...

Oh shush, it was awesome and you know it. :P

Bonus points for making that guy (claiming to be ex-army) cry.

Good to know about the TM MP7. Ever compared it to any of the other GBB MP7s on the market?

The Leprechaun! likes this

Not a fan of them. \I hated them when they made us use them even in the Navy in place or our SLRs and that one above looks like a prop from a cheap Sci-Fi

How is the TM MP7? I've never seen one in person, no one seems to have them round at either of the sites I attend.

Back in London, and my SUSAT has arrived. Now mounted on the pride of the fleet

Have not skirmished it yet, wont have the chance till next month I don't think as need more mags to do it properly. It feels a proper quality gun tho, impressed with how it seems :-)

Your L86 looks very similar (except for the longer barrel) as my carbine, had to butcher the DD rail to make it fit and means battery choice is very limited

20130805_232430_zps94b78b5f.jpg

Not got any photos yet, but I do have a firing test video.

DX115FALCON likes this

So your bolt release actually works? Interesting... On mine it seems to be completely cosmetic, like the hold-open catch.

No matter what you do Ed, the grip will remain pretty wobbly. MilSpec do their best to fix it, but the grip really id just a pretty piss-poor design by W.E. If you think it's bad now, wait until you put something heavy (like say, an optic) on it. 6 months in, and every time I use it I'm paranoid the grip will finally fall off.

That's not very reassuring. Iain said he'd send me the standard grip screw because he said in my case perhaps changing it made it worse.

So I'll be swapping them out for a comparison once it gets here. But in the mean time I think packing it out with tape ought to hopefully stop the wobble, which in turn will hopefully stop the wear.

I've had a PM via YouTube telling me a right horror story though, apparently the O-ring in the bolt kept getting stuck, the mags were shit and the fire selector would constantly shake itself loose.

I also learned that Iain from Milspec fires barely 100 shots a day through his GBBRs when he takes them out. Which to me seems to suggest "because otherwise they'd be fucked so fast they wouldn't be worth owning". So it's starting to feel a lot like I spent a bomb load of money on a pretty ornament...

I'm in two minds to return it and get a Polarstar Fusion Engine instead... But I do want to at least skirmish it once before writing it off completely.

Hopefully I'll be able to keep on top of it for at least long enough to see it work at its peak condition through the summer...

Is it possible to swap out for an ICS aeg grip do you think? I think that's what WE based the receiver dimensions on- might be worth a try anyway.

Assuming it's anything like the AR-15s I wouldn't worry about "because otherwise they'd be fucked so fast they wouldn't be worth owning" the internals last quite well although my mate's 416 has had quite a few issues with the ra-tech parts. The steel bolt doesn't function at all and the trigger group springs up problems every other week- If yours end ups having issues, have a look at getting a CWI trigger set, they're meant to be much smoother. However that is based on the AR-15s so may be completely transferable to the l85.

Shame about the grip though, people complained about it when the gun was first released, you'd have thought they'd have done something to sort it out by now.

How does it shoot so far though- hopefully something of a brighter note?

I'm not impressed, Ed. Especially when I think of your ICS L85. Having said that, maybe you need to spend that much on this too :(

Then I think of firing my new CYMA AK-74 out at the tree I use as a dark background for testing sniper rifle shots and being unable to stop myself from giggling - came with a chrono test sheet too so I'm not worried it's just over powered :)