Loss of an Airsoft Player

gasman

Spoiler

I have played airsoft for many years having been introduced to the sport by my son in-law Les Greaves who I am sad to say passed away this morning. 

I will miss him greatly as a friend and player and for his sense of Humour.

He leaves behind a wife and several children the youngest only 2 He will be sorely missed.

I will soon be 70 years old and have decided that now is the time to cease play and sell everything.

in the coming weeks you will be able to purchase my excessively large collection of guns and other airsoft gear.

Very sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you and the family in such a difficult time and please accept my condolences.

• Supporters

Really sorry to hear this, life sucks sometimes😞

1 hour ago, gasman said:
  Hide contents

I have played airsoft for many years having been introduced to the sport by my son in-law Les Greaves who I am sad to say passed away this morning. 

He leaves behind a wife and several children the youngest only 2 He will be sorely missed.

I will soon be 70 years old and have decided that now is the time to cease play and sell everything.

in the coming weeks you will be able to purchase my excessively large collection of guns and other airsoft gear.

I am terribly sorry to learn of what must be a devastating loss for all of you.

My sympathies go out to you all.

Chin up bud. Life's a bitch but I bet you have a barrel full of memories that will keep you going.

Best wishes.

13 hours ago, gasman said:
  Hide contents

My condolences for your loss.

Try to focus on all the good times you had together

• Jedi_Master changed the title to Loss of an Airsoft Player