Future Survival, Gravesend

Has anyone played at Future Survival in Gravesend before? If so what are your thoughts? 

From what little I can find online this looks like one of those activity centres which do things like laser tag and escape rooms branching out into airsoft, but I can't find much online about them and none of what I can find is related to airsoft

9 minutes ago, Dan Robinson said:

Hatfield ain't so bad....  You could be in Stevenage or Luton.

True, but that's like saying saying herpes is better than gonorrhea 

Uncle Tim's? I've heard good things about there but never been 

That's puppy - I look after the systems at GNBC, so that's my go to for lunch.  Dude uses proper mince and does then as a smash burger.

I'm at the other end of town so it's a bit far for me to go just for a burger

• Supporters
13 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Has anyone played at Future Survival in Gravesend before? If so what are your thoughts? 

From what little I can find online this looks like one of those activity centres which do things like laser tag and escape rooms branching out into airsoft, but I can't find much online about them and none of what I can find is related to airsoft

Careful, last thread that started like this ended with a hobbit Michael Myers hunting us all down 🤣

4 minutes ago, Pseudotectonic said:

https://docs.gravesham.gov.uk/PublicAccess_Live/Document/ViewDocument?id=7A985E64E7B111E28EBB180373E3D9C5

First and second floor

It's not big at all, judging from their website it is more like pretending to play airsoft rather than actual airsoft

Looks shite, I'll pass

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

Careful, last thread that started like this ended with a hobbit Michael Myers hunting us all down 🤣

I know, I've only just stopped laughing at the silly twat

1 hour ago, Pseudotectonic said:

It's not big at all, judging from their website it is more like pretending to play airsoft rather than actual airsoft

I saw it's a very small site but tbh  I'm not too concerned about the overall size, it's the quality of the games which I'm more interested in as I've had mixed days at other places like this.

1 hour ago, Cannonfodder said:

I saw it's a very small site but tbh  I'm not too concerned about the overall size, it's the quality of the games which I'm more interested in as I've had mixed days at other places like this.

I've had good games a Tuddenham in a pre-fab single story accommodation block.  A lot of thought went into the games and they were spring and gas only days.  Only one chap had a GBBR the rest were pump action shotties, pistols etc.  Bloody great fun.  

Jees, didn't even know this was here. (Oddly my first Saturday job as a kid was right next door to that. :D)

Is it any good? I've heard random rumblings about hassle there but I'm not one for believing hearsay.

8 hours ago, Egon_247 said:

Is it any good? I've heard random rumblings about hassle there but I'm not one for believing hearsay.

Well that's more than I've heard about the place. I agree on not listening to internet rumours as all too often they're started by childish idiots with an agenda

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Cannonfodder said:

all too often they're started by childish idiots

Wot, like us 😜