Scamming Scum

Right, I need the help of the hive mind to fuck with a scamming piece of shit. I'm working nights atm and I just got woken up by some absolute turd claiming to be from O2 about my phone. To cut a long story shortI didn't fall for it but they're supposedly calling back on Tuesday afternoon. I despise scammers at the best of times, but messing with my sleep is like touching the USA's boats so I'd like your help with suggestions on how to fuck with them.

6 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Right, I need the help of the hive mind to fuck with a scamming piece of shit. I'm working nights atm and I just got woken up by some absolute turd claiming to be from O2 about my phone. To cut a long story shortI didn't fall for it but they're supposedly calling back on Tuesday afternoon. I despise scammers at the best of times, but messing with my sleep is like touching the USA's boats so I'd like your help with suggestions on how to fuck with them.

Admit to some heinous act when they call? 

Someone tried it with me once, years ago

when I answered , I put on my poshest voice, and said

”Good afternoon, your call has been diverted to O2’s malicious calls bureau “

“Your number has been digitally traced, may I please take you name for our warrant “

They hung up pretty quickly 😂

Never got another call off them again

Or simply, block the number 

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

Some creative ideas of what you spent the night doing with caller's mumn tends to rile them up in amusing ways.

Maybe something involving a rubber glove, a pound of agitated insect larvae and a Brian Adams CD?

My front light on my bike came with a horn which sounds more like a rape alarm so I'm thinking of talking really quietly so they turn up the volume on their headset before setting it off right next to the mic on my phone.

9 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Or simply, block the number 

Normally I would just do this but they disturbed my sleep and I'm feeling vindictive 

My dad kept getting this one particular knob head phone him up and try to scam him. 

I was there one day when the pillock rang so i did a jason bourne on him and asked him for his call in ID. 

when he got confused, i told him that he had contacted a restricted Ministry Of Defence number and i needed his name, the company name and not to hang up as a representative of the MOD would be there to arrest him and his supervisor for breach of the official secrets act. I said it with such authority that the guy hung up and no one ever phoned back. Was worth it just to see my dad crying on the floor with laughter.... :D 

17 hours ago, Dan Robinson said:

Maybe something involving a rubber glove, a pound of agitated insect larvae and a Brian Adams CD?

I'll never look at you the same way again.....

😍

• Supporters
18 hours ago, Dan Robinson said:

and a Brian Adams CD?

That's just wrong 🤢

images (4).png

Are tart cards in phone boxes still a thing? I'm tempted to make a few extra spicy ones with their number on.

Thinking about it, are phone boxes that common anymore?

The only phone boxes that have been spared that I know of,albeit devoid of phone,are now being used as book boxes. People put books in them for other people to borrow. 

Crazy🤔

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, Shamal said:

The only phone boxes that have been spared that I know of,albeit devoid of phone,are now being used as book boxes. People put books in them for other people to borrow. 

Crazy🤔

LOL, my most recent trip back to Central London, all the phone boxes seemed to be purely used as khazi's 💩 🤢