What guns are needed?

Guest Polyscript

13 minutes ago, Polyscript said:

@Tackle and @Cannonfodder you guys ride each others dicks? because you're backing each other up like you do. 

Homophobic too. You'll reach Australia soon at the speed you're digging yourself into a hole

20 minutes ago, Polyscript said:

@Tackle and @Cannonfodder you guys ride each others dicks? because you're backing each other up like you do. 

Wow… homophobic insults. Way to go. I usually don’t meddle in these kind of threads but you are truly an asshole that I wouldnt want anywhere near an airsoftfield

Edited by theSwede

You really are stupid aren't you. You wouldn't post asking if we're a couple if one of us was female 

Guest Polyscript

@Colin Allen how am i the prick, seriously? Right from the beginning, most of the people here have been condescending, rude and impolite just because I didn't ask the "correct" question. and after being consistenly berated im giving it back. 

Im not the prick, the others are (not everyone as some were genuinely helpful), they could have just said you're asking too much of a broad question or told me to go read a beginners guide. 

Please go read from the beginning, anyone would be pissed by now.  

3 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

You really are stupid aren't you. You wouldn't post asking if we're a couple if one of us was female 

You're right, i'll give you that one. I apologise, I shouldn't have assumed you're both male. 

Edited by Polyscript

Just now, Polyscript said:

@Colin Allen how am i the prick, seriously? Right from the beginning, most of the people here have been condescending, rude and impolite just because I didn't ask the "correct" question. and after being consistenly berated im giving it back. 

Im not the prick, the others are (not everyone as some were genuinely helpful), they could have just said you're asking too much of a broad question or told me to go read a beginners guide. 

Please go read from the beginning, anyone would be pissed by now.  

I have read it from the beginning; that is why I believe you are the one coming across as an utter prick.  

Take your own advice; read through the thread and try to reflect on how you come across.  However, I suspect that is beyond you.

Guest Polyscript
1 minute ago, Cannonfodder said:

And sexist too. You're really not helping yourself here

Not sexist. Also, did you not just see i apologised? again there you go being a prick.

1 minute ago, Colin Allen said:

I have read it from the beginning; that is why I believe you are the one coming across as an utter prick.  

Take your own advice; read through the thread and try to reflect on how you come across.  However, I suspect that is beyond you.

clearly you're just following the few in the crowd who are still typing and being rude.

No, you just tried (and failed miserably) to disguise another childish insult as an apology 

1 minute ago, Polyscript said:

Not sexist. Also, did you not just see i apologised? again there you go being a prick.

clearly you're just following the few in the crowd who are still typing and being rude.

I am not following anyone; I have read the thread and come to my own viewpoint.  You really do need to step away from the keyboard or put down the phone, go and have a cup of tea and take some time to think about how you have presented yourself in this thread.  Then think about how you could have approached it better.

However, that takes maturity and an ability to acknowledge your errors.

Guest Polyscript
2 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

No, you just tried (and failed miserably) to disguise another childish insult as an apology 

No I apologised and you decided to call me a sexist even after I apologised.

2 minutes ago, Colin Allen said:

I am not following anyone; I have read the thread and come to my own viewpoint.  You really do need to step away from the keyboard or put down the phone, go and have a cup of tea and take some time to think about how you have presented yourself in this thread.  Then think about how you could have approached it better.

However, that takes maturity and an ability to acknowledge your errors.

how do you expect me to respond when you end your comment with "However, that takes maturity and an ability to acknowledge your errors." do I say thank you and go on my way for insulting me? The hypocrisy is astounding 

12 minutes ago, Polyscript said:

No I apologised and you decided to call me a sexist even after I apologised.

how do you expect me to respond when you end your comment with "However, that takes maturity and an ability to acknowledge your errors." do I say thank you and go on my way for insulting me? The hypocrisy is astounding 

I didn't expect you to respond; for your own sake, I was rather hoping that you would follow the advice and take some time to reflect.  However, you have confirmed my suspicion that you are not mature enough to do so.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Polyscript said:

LOL, big man, now I really do want you to open a site, so I can come down & politely kick the shit out of you😜

Holy. What a thread to read through. I didn't expect this level of entertainment.

Given the way the guy has conducted themselves, I'd never play at a field they had any influence on.

Guest Polyscript
2 hours ago, Tackle said:

LOL, big man, now I really do want you to open a site, so I can come down & politely kick the shit out of you😜

You're just a keyboard warrior, if you were actually in front of me your jaw would get rocked

2 hours ago, Colin Allen said:

I didn't expect you to respond; for your own sake, I was rather hoping that you would follow the advice and take some time to reflect.  However, you have confirmed my suspicion that you are not mature enough to do so.

So me responding makes me immature, but you responding means you're still mature- again, hypocrisy much?

3 minutes ago, Polyscript said:

So me responding makes me immature, but you responding means you're still mature- again, hypocrisy much?

In general, it's not about responding, it's about what's said and how politely it's communicated.

Guest Polyscript
1 minute ago, Leo Greer said:

In general, it's not about responding, it's about what's said and how politely it's communicated.

In the beginning I was polite but once everyone felt it was fine being rude and facetious I didn't think I needed to carry on being polite. 

I just mentioned that i wanted to open a site and I wasn't specific in terms of the type of gun I was looking for so I just got people being passive aggressive, why should I have carried on being polite. Multiple times I asked for people to "please advise on what guns the experienced people would recommend" but I was still met with sarcastic and impolite comments, so i stopped being polite. 

• Supporters
9 minutes ago, Polyscript said:

You're just a keyboard warrior, if you were actually in front of me your jaw would get rocked

Bring it on little boy😘