Airsoft-Forum Patch Poll

DanBow

Are you waiting for an AFUK patch that you've paid for?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ordered, paid for but not received a patch?

• yes
    • No

As a new member on here, this isn’t a good look. 

Would be unacceptable anywhere else.

1 hour ago, Mr Dellski said:

As a new member on here, this isn’t a good look. 

Would be unacceptable anywhere else.

You're right, it's not a good look.  Luckily, as I said, there's a core of members that make it worthwhile. 

Just keep hold of your money.

31 minutes ago, DanBow said:

You're right, it's not a good look.  Luckily, as I said, there's a core of members that make it worthwhile. 

Just keep hold of your money.

I need to.

This hobby extracts enough as it is 🤪 😂 

• Supporters
17 hours ago, DanBow said:

Yep, this forum has the worst mod team I've ever encountered. 

You clearly never went on VisorDown!

44 minutes ago, Lozart said:

You clearly never went on VisorDown!

No, I love my motorbike and have visited the visordown site a few times but never ventured into their forums. This, and a specific bike model one, are the only ones I frequent.

• Supporters
On 10/03/2024 at 13:01, DanBow said:

No, I love my motorbike and have visited the visordown site a few times but never ventured into their forums. This, and a specific bike model one, are the only ones I frequent.

Many moons ago when it was still The Rev Counter it was a proper good laugh. When VD took over it turned into the most foetid pile of shite I have ever had the misfortune to witness (and I used to admin a forum for stoners!).

• 4 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Skullchewer said:

I have ordered, and received, in the past, but it took a bit of poking to get them.

I, and others, have poked a fair few times but tagging them and direct messages just get ignored.  When a mod, that has taken your money, ignores any request for updates you're left with nothing else ypu can do! Maybe file a claim with paypal!

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, Jez_Armstrong said:

Fuck me I've not seen anyone else with my old group patch for years, man those were good times

Old fart, me. Good times indeed.

2 hours ago, DanBow said:

Maybe file a claim with paypal!

Might be a good call.

1 hour ago, gavinkempsell said:

Might be a good call.

I did think about this but I'm sure the host gets charged a fee for having a chargeback applied to their account. As pissed off as I am, i dont want it to have a detrimental affect on the site, beacuse all things considered its not bad here. 

27 minutes ago, DanBow said:

As pissed off as I am, i dont want it to have a detrimental affect on the site, beacuse all things considered its not bad here. 

Well, you got the patch that really counts. Shows you've contributed to the site's upkeep, which makes you one of the cool kids. If the 'real' one ever shows up, bonus.

image.png.14e46d1ee7c520e15386b7f7441d8143.png

1 hour ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Well, you got the patch that really counts. Shows you've contributed to the site's upkeep, which makes you one of the cool kids. If the 'real' one ever shows up, bonus.

image.png.14e46d1ee7c520e15386b7f7441d8143.png

And thats fine, if its advertised as that. I would have paid it just to have the online badge but thats not what was offered. I pay the same amount to be a subscribing member of a motorbike forum that gives you acces to a particular section of the site. Im on here much, much more than that one but its fine because they were upfront from the beginning. It's not about the actual patch anymore, its the principal. We've been offered a product, paid in good faith, then completely ignored numerous times.

Maybe the buy a patch page needs changing to say that your only getting an online patch and the money goes to the site upkeep.

Good effort at trying to placate me with the idea of being one of the cool kids though! 😁

On 10/03/2024 at 13:01, DanBow said:

I'm a member of a couple of bike forums and angling forums.  Christ alive they're dull.  

I got slated for sending a vid of me wheelieing the bloody bike, as well as advice such as, 'it's powerful enough as it is.'  Two wheeled corpses I tell you.  The angling one's livelier...

Count yourself lucky you may still get one! I made the mistake of losing mine along with a hard to replace pickupool patch...

I may order another at some point, a forum patch that is. I replaced the deadachiu patch very quickly....

1 hour ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

I may order another at some point, a forum patch that is.

Have you not read the thread???

DONT ORDER A PATCH! YOU WONT GET IT!!

🤣